• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Bets on how this one ends?

Waorani

Crusty Caballero
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Greenbow, AL
Reactions: deersniper
Shit that never happened, for $500, Alex.

We call that pulling a LeBron James.

For those that don't remember James during the NBA playoffs a few years back made a police report that a racist term was spray painted on the front gate to this LA home. When the police arrived 30 minutes later nothing was found on the gate nor was he at that home when the alleged incident happened. To date not a single picture by any person on the planet has been able to produce a photo of any racist graffiti on his front gate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 308220
The "still wearing the rope around his neck the the police arrived at his home 40 min. later" is the telling part. Never seen his show, but if he over-acts that much it must be horrible.

Occam's razor...
Is it more likely that 2 MAGA hat "clansmen" were walking around Chicago at 2am with a noose and bleach at -20 looking
to accost a gay black male that just happens to be on a failing tv show or...
Dude makes up bullshit story to create sympathy and potential ratings bump for said pos tv show...
A hint- the odds are against one story greatly if one checks on the veracity of the last dozen or so similar incidents.

R

Two suspects have been questioned and their apartment searched in response to this racist attack (1). These two individuals are Nigerian brothers. Now, I'm still not making the call on this one but after a bit of searching I cannot find any source saying Smollett said his attackers were white. However, much of the leftist universe sure came to that conclusion (2). I am willing to wager the yet to be known facts are more interesting than any of us thought.

Lawmakers and celebrities alike swiftly took to social media to denounce the attack, with some Twitter users calling the event a new normal in Trump’s America. Senators Kamala Harris and Cory Booker both described the violent act as an “attempted modern-day lynching,” while civil rights activist Rev. Al Sharpton called on President Trump to condemn the “MAGA attackers.”

“It ought to be denounced by even the president, the author and the main proselytizer of Make America Great,” Sharpton told TMZ on Tuesday. “His silence would be very, very deafening.”

- Forbes Magazine

(1) https://www.apnews.com/3fa6965cdc104028a4c8879ca49689a6

(2) https://www.forbes.com/sites/ruthum...-star-is-emblematic-of-our-time/#5b30f024250f

Reactions: 308220
@uffduh , no they are not fans of homosexuality on the dark continent. In more than two dozen African nations it is an imprisonable offense. On the other hand, in much of current western society the process of coming out of the closet is not dissimilar to an antebellum debut and is an act that grants instant cultural beatification.

Somewhere in between is a strata of reasonable people who just don't give a shit if you smoke pole or not, don't really care to hear what your preferences are, and mostly care about getting on with their lives without being bothered. These people are deplorable. I am one of them.

The brothers Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo have thick Nigerian accents, at least one of them is a rump ranger, and at least one of them works on the set of Empire. I could not make this shit up. I suspect Mr Smollett got more than he bargained for after engaging with with the dynamic duo below and in a moment of regret or anger or self-loathing, or who knows the fuck what (at this point only Jussie knows) and he called the popo... then the world came to his rescue from Trump???

Abimbola-Abel-Osundairo-Olabinjo-Ola-Osundairo2a.jpg

I can't let this shit go because of the constant invocations of Jim Crow, salvery, homophobia (one of the most thoughtless terms the left has come up with yet), racism, blah, blah, blah... and ZERO fucking apologies after the left goes after anyone and everyone who does not conform to an insane and strict set of social mores that only seek to marginalize and scapegoat... and in the end it was all bullshit.

Though I feel it is unfortunate, any time someone from the digressive left begins moving their jaw I see NPC saying something they don't believe, don't care if it's true, and I kind of wish spontaneous human combustion were more than just a myth.

https://www.apnews.com/3fa6965cdc104028a4c8879ca49689a6

Last edited:
@uffduh , no they are not fans of homosexuality on the dark continent. In more than two dozen African nations it is an imprisonable offense. On the other hand, in much of current western society the process of coming out of the closet is not dissimilar to an antebellum debut and is an act that grants instant cultural beatification.

Somewhere in between is a strata of reasonable people who just don't give a shit if you smoke pole or not, don't really care to hear what your preferences are, and mostly care about getting on with their lives without being bothered. These people are deplorable. I am one of them.

The brothers Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo have thick Nigerian accents, at least one of them is a rump ranger, and at least one of them works on the set of Empire. I could not make this shit up. I suspect Mr Smollett got more than he bargained for after engaging with with the dynamic duo below and in a moment of regret or anger or self-loathing, or who knows the fuck what (at this point only Jussie knows) and he called the popo... then the world came to his rescue from Trump???

Abimbola-Abel-Osundairo-Olabinjo-Ola-Osundairo2a.jpg

I can't let this shit go because of the constant invocations of Jim Crow, salvery, homophobia (one of the most thoughtless terms the left has come up with yet), racism, blah, blah, blah... and ZERO fucking apologies after the left goes after anyone and everyone who does not conform to an insane and strict set of social mores that only seek to marginalize and scapegoat... and in the end it was all bullshit.

Though I feel it is unfortunate, any time someone from the digressive left begins moving their jaw I see NPC saying something they don't believe, don't care if it's true, and I kind of wish spontaneous human combustion were more than just a myth.

https://www.apnews.com/3fa6965cdc104028a4c8879ca49689a6

Absolutely right.

As more and more of these are proven false the left destroys the ideas it wants to promote.

The left disdains classical literature. Things like Aesops Fables, Anderssons Fairy Tales.....but what these works are are surgically simple explanations of human nature traits. They might as well be law based on the thousands of years of observation that constitute Western Civ.

Ignoring the knowledge is done with peril.

I think the left needs to reread "The Boy Who Cried "Wolf!" and see how the People responded at the end of the tale.

The thing to note additionally is that the "victim" is being used and put in danger.

Once the public comes to dismiss the manufactured outrage real victims have their attacks dismissed as "more noise" and they are at the mercy of their tormentors.

All good though Jussie.....you keep playing the useful idiot.....crazy thing is I think he is taking a play Colon Krapperdicks book and just trying to create controversy to keep his job.

He is throwing the next victim of real violence under the bus for his own selfish reasons.

Reactions: MarinePMI

I’m glad you mentioned this. I was certain I’d heard yesterday morning that one of them worked on the show. When I went to look for it last night, I could only find stories saying that the bothers got him to stop because they were able to call him by name having seen him on the show. A little wordsmithing changes meanings considerably!

And yes, I think that a grinder date gone bad looks highly likely

1) how many MAGA "fans" are walking around Chicago at 2am?
2) why would they just happen to have a rope and bleach with them?
3) how would they know who this guy was? im assuming there arent many racists that watch empire
4) why would they just let him run off and without any injuries?
5) why didnt he call the police right after the attack?
6) why didnt he have the doorman in the lobby call the police?
7) why did he wait 45mins after he got home to call the police?
8) why was he still wearing the noose?
9) why wouldnt he turn over his cell phone?

this story is 100% bullshit......but apparently were all just racists for not believing him.

Reactions: shootist2004
1) how many MAGA "fans" are walking around Chicago at 2am?
2) why would they just happen to have a rope and bleach with them?
3) how would they know who this guy was? im assuming there arent many racists that watch empire
4) why would they just let him run off and without any injuries?
5) why didnt he call the police right after the attack?
6) why didnt he have the doorman in the lobby call the police?
7) why did he wait 45mins after he got home to call the police?
8) why was he still wearing the noose?
9) why wouldnt he turn over his cell phone?

this story is 100% bullshit......but apparently were all just racists for not believing him.
And homophobic.

he really needs to go to jail,

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...jussie-smollett-paid-two-men-to-stage-attack/

BREITBART

Report: Chicago Police Believe Jussie Smollett Paid Two Men to Stage Attack

Jussiesmollett4-640x480.jpg
John Nacion/STAR MAX/IPx16 Feb 201974

0:51
The Chicago Police Department believe Empire actor Jussie Smollett staged an attack on himself last month, according to a report.

Brian Stelter

@brianstelter

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1096918594410237953

Breaking: Two law enforcement sources tell CNN that Chicago Police believe Jussie Smollett paid two men to orchestrate the assault. Rolling live coverage starting now on @CNN...

5:45 PM - Feb 16, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,390 people are talking about this

Breitbart TV

John Legend, Viola Davis And Other Stars React To 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Attack

The dramatic development comes after Chicago police released two men connected to the alleged staged attack, citing to “new evidence” obtained in their interrogations, a law enforcement spokesperson said.
“Due to new evidence as a result of today’s interrogations, the individuals questioned by police in the Empire case have now been released without charging and detectives have additional investigative work to complete,” said Chicago Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi.

he really needs to go to jail,

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...jussie-smollett-paid-two-men-to-stage-attack/

BREITBART

Report: Chicago Police Believe Jussie Smollett Paid Two Men to Stage Attack

Jussiesmollett4-640x480.jpg
John Nacion/STAR MAX/IPx16 Feb 201974

0:51
The Chicago Police Department believe Empire actor Jussie Smollett staged an attack on himself last month, according to a report.

Breaking: Two law enforcement sources tell CNN that Chicago Police believe Jussie Smollett paid two men to orchestrate the assault. Rolling live coverage starting now on @CNN...​
1,390 people are talking about this

Breitbart TV

John Legend, Viola Davis And Other Stars React To 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Attack

The dramatic development comes after Chicago police released two men connected to the alleged staged attack, citing to “new evidence” obtained in their interrogations, a law enforcement spokesperson said.
“Due to new evidence as a result of today’s interrogations, the individuals questioned by police in the Empire case have now been released without charging and detectives have additional investigative work to complete,” said Chicago Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi.

Well, I'll be damned...
Another race baiter.
Are they going to charge him for filing a false Police report?
This is rhetorical ^^^ , I already know the answer.

R

When I was about 14 and playing baseball barefoot I stepped in a pile of John Legend. As it squeezed up between my toes I could feel a certain grittiness through the predominant feeling of warm soft serve ice cream. The audible squishing it made was the best John Legend was ever going to sound. The smell has never changed.

Viola Davis' best use is without a doubt cow power. Not in that she is a loathsome cow, though she certainly is, but as an energy source that would rival her close relative the cow pattie. Most humans are about 65% water. Viola replaced all that water with the most wretched brew of methane and anaerobes one could concoct. Just pay a moments notice to the acrid gases emanating from her every opening, but mostly her ever babbling mouth and anus (a clever system of redundancy that makes them hard to tell apart). I implore Viola to perform the only selfless act she might ever perform, self immolation. If she were to do so in the furnace of a coal fired power plant she will have finally done something of value.

Last edited:
this just goes to show how little these people are actually "victimized"......

if they were truly being attacked....they wouldnt need to make shit like this up.....but then the professional victim class in america would be out of work.

$100 says he pulls a Kapernick and claims " i was just doing this to raise awareness for all the people who are actually attacked and are ignored"

Reactions: Supersubes

if they were truly being attacked....they wouldnt need to make shit like this up.....but then the professional victim class in america would be out of work.

$100 says he pulls a Kapernick and claims " i was just doing this to raise awareness for all the people who are actually attacked and are ignored"

It was immediately implemented as a tactic after the election of Trump.

You were still living in the police state when the AG set up the "Racial Hatred" hotline.

If you bait crazy, you will attract crazy.

This is the very definition of false flag. There are thousands of articles I could reference but one cry for a podium spot in the victim Olympics is as good as another.

https://www.out.com/news-opinion/20...tts-attack-shows-visibility-doesnt-protect-us

flag-index-feature.jpg