• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Bhtc 2014 trl competition schedule (pennsylvania)

fargo007

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2007
Bucks County, PA
www.bhtcorps.com
On-premises bunkhouse lodging the night before, and breakfast/lunch is available for all of these matches.

May 3: BHTC Sniper Challenge. One day individual effort match with targets from 0-1050Y. Targets are steel, paper, and reactive. Round count is usually ~75-100. Zeroing available the day before.

July 12: BHTC Sniper TEAM Challenge. One day two shooter team match with targets from 0-1050Y. Shooters will compete as a two shooter team. One team member must run a semi-auto.

Sept 27-28: BHTC 2.5 Day/Night Top Sniper Competition. This is a sniper competition, not just a shooting match. Elements of Military and LE skills alike will be included. Two day match which will include a full day of long, medium, and short range sniper specific marksmanship challenges from 0-1050Y, full darkness night fire stages (illumination provided, no NV required), and fieldcraft (observation, targetID, detectability, fire from concealment) stages on Sunday AM. Ghillie suit or other concealment mechanism is required. We are also going to run a train-up on Sept 26th for a small fee if there is interest. The train-up is geared toward newer shooters, is not specific to, nor reveals any part of the CoF of the match, and does not contribute to score.

These matches will report scores to the TRL. 300 Win mag max caliber. Suppressors welcome and encouraged with proper NFA registration paperwork.

--Fargo007

Hey Freddie Korey and his team are back from the sand box and they want to come down for some of these and they are pumped!! Daughter #1 gets married Jan 24th and my year of sacrifice is over. I can't wait to get back to shooting some matches. Hopefully see you at New Holland

Hey Freddie Korey and his team are back from the sand box and they want to come down for some of these and they are pumped!! Daughter #1 gets married Jan 24th and my year of sacrifice is over. I can't wait to get back to shooting some matches. Hopefully see you at New Holland

I got your message bro.

Wow! That's awesome, I can't wait to give Korey a workout. ;-) We are very proud of him and it will be a privilege to have him on board. We have some stuff coming up in Sept. that I believe he is positioned to totally crush.

bohem - you have a REALLY 'good' baby there. I don't think you are going to have any trubs.

It's an exciting year for me personally. I'm getting back to basics and reconnecting with the things I love to do.

--Fargo007