Biden has Covid

Surely you are joking. Tell me after all this time you are joking. If not, this is hands down the most gullible, unintelligent and brainwashed stuff I have read here in a while. How many boosters have you gotten?
You've been here long enough to know who youre dealing with here. Youre the gullible one playing his games. When I see his screen name I just keep scrolling no matter the topic. Hes a troll.

Long covid isn't funny and it's surely not something to joke about. You sob.
sorry if you have it. but,yes it is if he even really has it. maybe there is such a thing as cosmic justice. if so then the list of the deserving is long and fauci is at its head. you vaxed? if not,you're the only non faxed i have heard about or know that got "covid" & stayed sick more than 2 weeks. ie someone with no serious associated med problems. they seem to have knocked off a bunch of those and the real old with their treatment protocols.

Does anyone know how many Covid vaccinations or boosters have been given to Biden?
1721321231838.png

Reactions: thejeep
You've been here long enough to know who youre dealing with here. Youre the gullible one playing his games. When I see his screen name I just keep scrolling no matter the topic. Hes a troll.
You are right, but I had to call that one out. How many people have had their lives destroyed because of that shot? And the evidence that they knew what it would do is at this point definitive. And evil. If they had their way the bird flu would go down the same path.

Last edited:
Reactions: 91Eunozs
sorry if you have it. but,yes it is if he even really has it. maybe there is such a thing as cosmic justice. if so then the list of the deserving is long and fauci is at its head. you vaxed? if not,you're the only non faxed i have heard about or know that got "covid" & stayed sick more than 2 weeks. ie someone with no serious associated med problems. they seem to have knocked off a bunch of those and the real old with their treatment protocols.
Long covid is so bad just thinking you have it could kill you

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs
You are right, but I had to call that one out. How many people have had their lives destroyed because of that shot? And the evidence that they knew what it would do is at this point definitive. And evil. If they had their way the bird flu would go down the same path.
I did have covid once but went skiing instead

• Love
Reactions: Sniperwannabee