• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Billionaire celebrates his fraud acquittal by going out on super yacht...no subs for me....glug,glug,glug

and our loss is?

Somebody lost a $40 million yacht (I was gonna say it's going to make for a great coral reef foundation, but it sounds like they're gonna raise it up to investigate it); US lost an SF-based corporate lawyer & wife, Morgan Stanley international lost its chairman and wife his wife, UK lost against like tech geek billionaire and his daughter. I'm sure the insurance companies are gonna be fighting over who is the blame hence the pressure for the manslaughter charge.

Last edited:
Reactions: mosin46
Somebody lost a $40 million yacht (I was gonna say it's going to make for a great coral reef foundation, but it sounds like they're gonna raise it up to investigate it); US lost an S-based corporate lawyer & wife, Morgan Stanley international lost its chairman and wife his wife, UK lost against like text geek billionaire and his daughter. I'm sure the insurance companies are gonna be fighting over who is the blame hence the pressure for the manslaughter charge.
I’m really not seeing the loss…

Too soon?

Reactions: Pbgt and BurtG
What's interesting is that the same day that Mike Lynch guy died on the yacht, his partner in the business who was also just acquitted after being dragged over to the USA for the crime of embarrassing HP, also was "accidentally hit by a car and killed"...

Kind of makes you wonder if there was any foul play to send a message that you can't embarrass corrupt USA based corporations and get away with it, even if you win...

What's interesting is that the same day that Mike Lynch guy died on the yacht, his partner in the business who was also just acquitted after being dragged over to the USA for the crime of embarrassing HP, also was "accidentally hit by a car and killed"...

Kind of makes you wonder if there was any foul play to send a message that you can't embarrass corrupt USA based corporations and get away with it, even if you win...

Day before, but yes, interesting.

Some people are blaming HAARP, but who knows; some occult practices can be pretty powerful.

Do we know if either of these dudes had dealings with The Clintons?

Shirley a coincidence