Boris Teper in trouble?

s2kguy

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2011
Has anyone else received a message like this (below) from Boris Teper (of Borka Enterprise)? It was sent from his e-mail (the one that I used to order one of his torque wrench kits a few weeks ago.

Are there any SH members in/near London that can check into this (e.g. see if it is real or a scam); and, if real, help him out?

-------------------------------------------------------------

My Predicament.............Help!!!(Boris Teper)

Hello,How are you doing?I'm sorry for not informing you about our trip to London,England.We had to visit a resort in London,England,Unfortunately we got mugged at GUN POINT by some muggers,all cash,credit card and phone were stolen away.It was a scary experience but glad we still have our lives and passports.We've been to the Embassy but they are not been 100% supportive.Return flight leaves in few hours but having troubles sorting out the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't allow us to leave until we settle the bill.

I was wondering if you can loan us some money to get the hotel bills sort out and also get a cab to the airport,will definitely refund it as soon as we get back.All i need is $1,750 but will appreciate whatsoever you can afford to loan me right now.You can have it wired to my name via Western Union..Check:www.westernunion.com/locator to find nearest western union nearby..Here is the details to get it to me:

Receiver's Name : Boris Teper
Location : 7 Albemarle Street, London W1S 4HQ, United Kingdom.

Here are the details needed for me to pick the money up here.

MTCN........................
Sender's Name...........................
Amount sent.......................

Email me the transfer details(MTCN#) as soon as you are done with the transfer including the amount sent..Let me know if you are heading out to western union and how soon will you be back.

I owe you Alot.
Await your response.