• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Brit commie cabinet members advocating full lockdown

Takes up for putting people in jail for telling the truth.
what was the truth they where telling?

having an honest discussion about immigration and changing cultures is all good, but telling people to go burn down a hotel does not really help the situation...

Thinks he has guns.

also yes i dont have an automatic weapon but to be honest i dont really need one, i like my bolt guns. with the cost of ammo not sure i would buy one if i could. not like the old days when it was £15 for 100 rounds of 308....

yea maybe, i still believe in it. some people hold onto god, i like my democracy
The big D word. Two wolves and a sheep deciding what is for lunch.

what was the truth they where telling?

having an honest discussion about immigration and changing cultures is all good, but telling people to go burn down a hotel does not really help the situation...

also yes i dont have an automatic weapon but to be honest i dont really need one, i like my bolt guns. with the cost of ammo not sure i would buy one if i could. not like the old days when it was £15 for 100 rounds of 308....
Freedom isn't cheap. Definitely not free.

You know we have pistols too.

And we actually have competitions with human shaped targets and troop lines etc

EA466377-995E-4BC3-AB0A-1B3D3E0543C3.jpeg

And we can buy as much ammo as we can afford.

And things like .50bmg belt feds.

And we can say. Fuck those illegals send them all back. They are all criminals. And fuck the queen.

You know we have pistols too.

And we actually have competitions with human shaped targets and troop lines etc

View attachment 8483171

And we can buy as much ammo as we can afford.

And things like .50bmg belt feds.

And we can say. Fuck those illegals send them all back. They are all criminals. And fuck the queen.
maybe a therapist would be in order. also the Queen died, although the trolls on twitter might not have noticed yet :ROFLMAO:

also for context:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c5y3gre3y9yo

worth reading the article as its not quite as it seems above, (seems he was also being paid to say these things not sure by who?)

also worthh noting he was jailed under laws brought in by the last government (a conservative right leaning government) rules that where designed to jail people on the left for saying things online.

The current government has not yet passed any new law. although they have talk about potentially repealing some of the anti protest laws brought in by the last gov.
Bullshit! Brits haven't had a 'conservative, right-leaning government' since Maggy Thatcher.

you will be telling me the torys are socalists next...

Forget Tories. Forget so-called "Conservatives". Yall need to go REFORM all the way. Reform has gathered up almost 60% of MPs for a potentially major cabinet win in your midterms. Don't the legends state that King Arthur will come back in various forms whenever England is in peril? He came back as Winston Churchill in 1940. And now he's back again as Nigel Farage. Get behind Reform. Support them all the way.

Forget Tories. Forget so-called "Conservatives". Yall need to go REFORM all the way. Reform has gathered up almost 60% of MPs for a potentially major cabinet win in your midterms. Don't the legends state that King Arthur will come back in various forms whenever England is in peril? He came back as Winston Churchill in 1940. And now he's back again as Nigel Farage. Get behind Reform. Support them all the way.
Lol they gonna steal it just like they been doing.

Just like here

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Lol they gonna steal it just like they been doing.

Just like here

They will definitely try, and they are so confident now that they don't even disguise their sinister intent anymore. Keir Starmer is a full 100% WEF plant, just like Kamala Harris. The playbooks are identical. Black US citizens being forced out of their housing in Colorado and California and their homes given to Venezuelan gangs. Irish citizens being uprooted in Dublin and Belfast and their homes given to Muslim gangs who openly shouted Allah Snackbar and held up signs vowing that Sharia courts will be instituted in the Isles. This is not a UK thing at all. It is a WEF led all out assault against western culture and nations. They are trying to form a world where there are just two hegemonies. The brutal Chinese hegemony ruling all of the east and Australia/NZ, and a western neofeudalist elitist oligarchy running the west.

Reactions: 232593 and BurtG
wow. we have attracted fbi posters claiming to be reasonable,inclusive brits! and they have guns! and people objecting to the current influx of scum to the UK should be punished. and a "group" that gang raped a young woman got 36 years. gee what a punishment. how about 36 years each in some place like long binh or maybe the lubyanka?

UK as always treated their greatest heros as sh*t

Agreed.
.... and the U.S. is not above doing the same at times.

My son and I have some of Christian's swag to help support him. Mug, hat and also his little pocket bible. Impressive patriot, humble and God fearing man.