• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Brother and Son

littlclimb

Private
Minuteman
My Son shipped out on Saturday. Fortunately he will be based out of Qatar and will probably spend very little time in Alf or Iraq.

My mom just called, and the doctors have said they can not do anything more for my brother Mike who has been fighting brain cancer. They did not give him any time frame, but hospic is being made aware.

I do not know how my older brother, Terry is doing. Last I heard his lung cancer was back and they were going to try and give radiation one more shot. They have given him a year.

Please keep my family in your prayers. This is likely the last holiday season my brothers will be with us, and circumstances are such that we can't be together except in spirit. I'll go to Oregon at the first of the year and hopefully again in February for Mike's birthday.

Thank you and God bless you all,

Susan

Re: Brother and Son

I want to thank you for raising a fine young American who chose to serve our Country!

As we get older we watch our family and friends go, but as a parent my only wish is that my Children attend my funeral, I'm praying for your Mama now, for no parent should attend there childs funeral.