• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Photos build is finally done!

ewoaf

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2009
    Albemarle VA
    beaurobbins.com
    Remington 700 in .308 WIN
    McRees Precision R7S T-Mag Folder w/ AI 10rnd mags
    Warne 20 moa base and Maxima rings
    US Optics SN-3 Ergo, mil/mil MPR lit ret.
    anti-cant level
    Harris BRM-S 6-9 w/ KMW podloc
    Accu-shot BT-12 monopod
    bolt knob by Kinnear Rifle Co.
    krylon'd in A-TACS
    Couldn't have done it w/o the Hide.

Re: build is finally done!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAFUBAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">me likes...looking forward to the range report !! </div></div>

around .5 MOA regularly, and occasionally in the .3s

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breathe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need to stop drooling at this forum and go study for college midterms. Whoops to late. How much do you have into that one? </div></div>
    Havent tallied it up, been such a long work in progress it's hard to keep track. Still wanna get a can on er though. besides that, what I have into it and the replacement value are 2 different figures.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ADT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who did the ATACS I like the pattern </div></div>
    I did. I dont like the way it turned out and will undoubtedly have another go at it once this starts to show wear.