bullpup chassis for remington 700 SA

aiyadude

Private
Banned !
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2011
i was wondering if anyone knows any drop in chassis or stock for the remington 700 short action. i love having my 26" barrel but sometimes its a little too long, especially for finding a good case to carry it around. just looking for information, thats all.
thanks!

Re: bullpup chassis for remington 700 SA

yeah i know of that company but i checked the website and they only sell the full weapon system, not just the stock. unless im not seeing it

Exactly how are you planning on "dropping" a Rem 700 into a bullpup stock with the trigger located where it is? That would take some significant re-engineering, to say the least.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DJ480</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tie 550 cord to it and your good to go lol
</div></div>

i was thinking the old bent wire coat-hanger trick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you really want a bullpup go DTA. </div></div>

And if you really want the best go DSR. Sometimes they are available for civilians...

DSR Precision DSR 1

1280824843.jpg
(Image courtesy of http://www.i-e-a.de/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scott7.62</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you really want a bullpup go DTA. </div></div>

And if you really want the best go DSR. Sometimes they are available for civilians...

DSR Precision DSR 1

1280824843.jpg
(Image courtesy of http://www.i-e-a.de/) </div></div>

The DTA took everything the DSR wanted to be and made it happen. Yes I have shot both platforms.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Walsh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What makes the DSR-1 so special? </div></div>

a <span style="font-size: 26pt">HUGE</span> price tag

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aiyadude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah i know of that company but i checked the website and they only sell the full weapon system, not just the stock. unless im not seeing it </div></div>

Uh, yeah. The full weapon system is kinda needed if you want a bullpup, as the trigger won't just magically move.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SRSDriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aiyadude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah i know of that company but i checked the website and they only sell the full weapon system, not just the stock. unless im not seeing it </div></div>

Uh, yeah. The full weapon system is kinda needed if you want a bullpup, as the trigger won't just magically move.

</div></div>

hahahaha this is why i post here, to remind me of how big an idiot i am...
smile.gif
thanks guys. anyway, i guess ill just get a folding stock chassis. maybe the new AX!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The DTA took everything the DSR wanted to be and made it happen. Yes I have shot both platforms. </div></div>

Details please.

The DTA is interesting especially regarding the price tag and availability.

The DSR is in production since 2000 and has service time, which is something one has to consider also. Especially having the price tag in mind and the fact that it could compete although being very expensive.