• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Elite 4200

Throat Toaster

Private
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2019
I picked this scope up to put on a Ruger .300 Win Mag I've been playing with. Just wondering what people's opinion(s) are on this scope. It's the "Tactical" 6-24x50.

The clarity seems great. The only complaints I've heard so far, is the adjustment range isn't as broad as other scopes like it.

Also, is this a FFP or SFP ?

Thanks

Also, is this a FFP or SFP ?
Google it, its about the easiest question you can have.

When you zoom in, does the reticle get larger to your eye at the same rate as the target? Or does the reticle stay the same size while the target gets bigger?

If the reticle zooms in with the target its Front Focal. If the reticle says the same its a Second Focal.
1569016369487.png

Google it, its about the easiest question you can have.

When you zoom in, does the reticle get larger to your eye at the same rate as the target? Or does the reticle stay the same size while the target gets bigger?

If the reticle zooms in with the target its Front Focal. If the reticle says the same its a Second Focal.
View attachment 7150610
I mainly posted here, to find out about folks experiences with this particular glass pipe.

I guess I did make myself look like a moron by asking that.

Nah, it’s cool. At the end of the work day on Friday I’m generally a dick.
It’s a bit dated these days in terms of the new fancy, the industry has moved rapidly these last few years but it should still be a solid optic like you’ve noticed.

Nah, it’s cool. At the end of the work day on Friday I’m generally a dick.
It’s a bit dated these days in terms of the new fancy, the industry has moved rapidly these last few years but it should still be a solid optic like you’ve noticed.
I swapped a chainsaw for it lol I only had $100 in the saw, so I'm very happy with this trade. Once I have this rifle consistently on a 6" plate at 500 yards, I will start building me a real LR rig. This is my "starter kit" so to speak.

Reactions: spife7980