• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Buy chance for an Atlas $ goes to WWP- Drawing #3!

Re: It's ON! Buy chances for an ATLAS

rgr that sled!

Okay we have 45 chances sold, so with luck, we'll get the remaining 5 before 31 Dec. and can draw that PM.

Again, we will be running this continually through 2010 as long as the interest is there with ALL the money sent to us going to the WWP.

ooh i just bought an atlas... does a shirt come with it
laugh.gif

Thanks again guys for making this happen, 31 Dec. looks to be a real possibility!

dcskater602, thanks for buying an Atlas but sorry, no shirts come with it. HOWEVER, for 20.00 you get to help support the Wounded Warrior Project and get a free shirt delivered and a chance at winning another Atlas bipod! Pretty sweet right?!

Guys, I really appreciate the effort to hit 50 here and I believe we will. But please note, there is no real deadline, when we hit 50 we'll draw. Any chances paid for above the required 50 will simply go into the next draw which we hope to do one a month for the 2010.

Thanks again!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">waiting...... </div></div>

for Kasey to annouce I've won an ATLAS?
grin.gif

I thought we would pull this off but fell one short for drawing today. Honestly making the drawing by today was a bit of a pipe-dream due to starting this deal in December during these tough economical times.

We'll get the one remaining chance sold and draw and then start on the next draw of 50, so all is good.

And thanks to one and all that emailed, PM'd and posted offering to paypal or CC for the remaining chances in this draw, I appreciate your efforts but it's not necessary. We'll simply draw this time and all the rest of the time during 2010 when we hit the 50 chances sold mark. So please mail in your money for chances on the next drawing.

Take care and have a Great New Year!

CRIPES!! I forgot all about this. Go ahead and dogpile guys, I was the one short. I'll get a check out to you soon.

Sorry guys.

Who do we make the checks out to? WWP?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sled</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That might be the luckiest I could ever get on my birthday if you do the drawing on the 31st!!!

(I'm married, things like this get<span style="color: #3366FF">exiting</span>.) </div></div>

Well I'm single and its kinda a little <span style="color: #FF0000">EXCITING</span>...

Okay so I'm trying to relax and I keep thinking how being short by one chance sucks, then I says to myself; Self, your making the rules! So I'll kick in the other 20.00 for an even 1K to the WWP and go ahead and draw tonight. loaded up the tub with envelopes (anyone that bought multiple chances got matching number of additional envelopes added to the pile) shook them well and let my Bride do the honors.

You guys won't believe this, I couldn't, she drew;

Screen name "SLED" our own birthday boy!!!

So congratulations Sled and we'll get the BT10 heading your way next week along with all the t-shirts to everyone that bought chances.

Thanks again to one and all that participated and we are hereby starting drawing #2 which we hope to draw in January.

Happy New Year! And Sled, Happy Birthday!

redraws you just cant havt that kind of luck can you?

congrads Sled i was talking to Kasey about when to post my ordered parts and shirts and he said he would have to wait until the draw and i told him not to worry because i never win anything so i am glad i was right.

happy new year everyone and a big thanks to Kasey for his donations and time.

Wow! I can't believe I didn't log on to check this sooner. I told my wife I won, and she claims it was her sealing the envelope and dropping it in the mail for me that made it the winner - hey, what ever it takes!

Thanks for the kind words guys.

LOL Sled, when my Bride pulled your name, I thought that was you that said it was your b-day but we had to confirm it and then busted out laughing!

Do you want the BT10 or BT10-NC?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dinosdeuce</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: christpher7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got my cool looking T-shirt. Thanks </div></div>

What he said!! </div></div>

Yeah what they said!

The wife stole my cool looking t-shirt, so... it looks like I'm in again
whistle.gif
. Check going out today. Good talking to you last week Kasey, looking forward to using the monopod I ordered. This is a great thing you're doing, thanks to you and Hellbender

My pleasure ARCOREY!

About the t-shirts, if you are buying chances every drawing, and want another t-shirt, just include the size. If you don't want a t-shirt, don't mention a size.

Thanks again to one and all!

Hey guys we are sitting at 8 chances sold, I doubt we are going to hit 50 for January but will just let it run till we do hit 50 chances sold.