• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Bystanders watch women get raped on train

I know what you mean and I suspect the same but a part of me thinks this guy is the real deal and learned countersurveillance in a past life.
you guys are saying the fbi identified the pipe bomber but looked the other way, vs all the others they're nailing to the wall? perhaps i'm misunderstanding...

I once saw a guy get his ass beat hard by a man and a woman. He pushed the guy that was hitting on his wife/gf. Once the beater got back on his feet, he and his girl beat the shit out of the dude that was just trying to help. I was 12/13 and learned a valuable life lesson that day.

It hurts my soul to say it, but I would have just watched until I exited at the next stop. I just dont need others drama in my life.

If it was family or friend, im ok with losing whatever to help.

He was probably involved in the Gretchen abduction case also.
you guys are saying the fbi identified the pipe bomber but looked the other way, vs all the others they're nailing to the wall? perhaps i'm misunderstanding...
I am not saying that he was an alphabeti but I will wager that he's very friendly with them

if a white guy absolutely clobbered this man....would the police let him walk when the media showed up and started to cry RAAAAAYCISM? or would they cave under the pressure and lock his ass up and throw the book at him?

...i think we all know the answer....

if the police want people to act in situations like these...stop treating them like the bad guys when they do.
You nailed it!

Even if it is a white perp. Look at what just happened to hero John Hurley in Colorado. He shoots a guy who had just ambushed and killed an APD cop and APD shows up and rewards him with a hail of bullets, ending his life.

After that little shit-show, society at large can take care of themselves and I’ll take care of mine and myself......

There are three possibilities in my mind:

1. He's a federal agent
2. He's a turn
3. He's a patriot with crazy good counter surveillance and opsec skills

Reactions: NoDopes
You nailed it!

Even if it is a white perp. Look at what just happened to hero John Hurley in Colorado. He shoots a guy who had just ambushed and killed an APD cop and APD shows up and rewards him with a hail of bullets, ending his life.

After that little shit-show, society at large can take care of themselves and I’ll take care of mine and myself......
John Hurley did several things wrong. First among them was hang around the scene with the shooter's rifle IN HIS HANDS.

If you're going to intervene you need to lay the fuck low as soon as you're done doing what you need to do.

If you decide to interact with the law you need to control when and how that interaction begins.

And for fucks sake don't be the person the cops see with a gun in hand at the scene.

Reactions: BytorJr
im-418456.jpeg

Don't judge the people on the train for not stopping that horrific act for the people in this photo did nothing to stop this sexual deviate either......

Reactions: TexPatriot
Lest anyone forget...this is what happens when you just get upset when your own daughter gets raped by a member of the protected class

...can you imagine if you had to actually use force to stop a member of the protected class from violently raping someone?....they'd send you to fucking GITMO as a "domestic terrorist"

Reactions: mtrmn and Holliday
In my state defense of third party is a justification for deadly force and it makes no distinction over your relationship with that third party.
You must live in a Liberty Loving state, like Texas, where a forcible felony like rape is definitely tagged as legal use of your concealed handgun.

If you want to be outraged by a rape, it should be this 5 yo handicapped child raped in Idaho by Muslim immigrants. https://www.bitchute.com/video/RaxFMHlcyXRS/

They released a follow-up video on the court results that were taken down from the internet because the judge called for a gag order on the entire case - all the involved migrants that raped this girl for probation only. The prosecutor cited this ordeal and put the immigrants, not the girl, through "PTSD"

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: geek65 and mtrmn
Many "urban" women vote for the filthy Democrat politicians that eagerly create the conditions for assaults like this to happen.
Why should anyone be expected to step in and save them from the long road consequences of their own stupidity?

If you want to be outraged by a rape, it should be this 5 yo handicapped child raped in Idaho by Muslim immigrants. https://www.bitchute.com/video/RaxFMHlcyXRS/

They released a follow-up video on the court results that were taken down from the internet because the judge called for a gag order on the entire case - all the involved migrants that raped this girl for probation only. The prosecutor cited this ordeal and put the immigrants, not the girl, through "PTSD"
Shame we can't freely say what we really think.

Truly speaking our mind on this in a forum would result in more severe consequences for us, then the actual criminal rapists or criminal judge/prosecutors received!

In many respects we're already in the train car of the modern technological era.

John Hurley did several things wrong. First among them was hang around the scene with the shooter's rifle IN HIS HANDS.
“Hang around the scene”...... I have not seen that video. Since you obviously have, I’d love it if you could point me to it.

I have seen video up until that point. The shooting of John Hurley has been Conspicuously absent. Perhaps that has changed.

“Hang around the scene”...... I have not seen that video. Since you obviously have, I’d love it if you could point me to it.

I have seen video up until that point. The shooting of John Hurley has been Conspicuously absent. Perhaps that has changed.
Seems like your mind is made up.

Doing that to the wrong woman will net them an extra-judicial death sentence.

Fuck not helping.
Choke him.
I'd be willing to take it on the chin from the powers that be.
Probably end up with a suspended sentence and good behaviour bond of two years.....
* In Perth today, a Good Samaritan who debilitated a suspected rapist, was tasered, held by a K9 officer, then shot multiple times by attending officers.
Police representative stated: The suspected rapist is recovering in hospital, we offer full support to him as this was a heinous act by a member of the public.
No person should endure what he suffered.*
🙄

• Wow
Reactions: NoDopes

There is no available footage because it is being sequestered for the “investigation”. Your post makes a lot of assumptions. Too bad that your first instinct is to blow smoke dispaging the good samaritan, who gave all........

Fact: APD has made it clear that John is a hero and saved countless lives that day.

Fact: Of the 3 people that responded to the shooter, 1 was killed, 1 killed the perp, 1 shot the wrong person identified as a “hero who saved countless lives” by his own Dept.

Fact: Of the 3 people who responded 2 were paid, trained professionals. John was not.

Fact: Open carry is legal in Colorado and not grounds for lethal force in and of itself.

Fact: APA has not been transparent and months-on we still have scant details that “might” make this bitter pill easier to swallow. If this were a civilian who shot a cop by mistake, we would probably have most it by now.

Fact: We don’t even have the name of the Officer who shot John Hurley “A hero who saved countless” lives.

Fact: Securing a weapon in which the perp may or may not be dead is not some outlandish act.

Fact: The officer who chose police work and was paid and trained to be there, was canonized by APD with precessions etc. The did virtually nothing for the Hero John Hurley.

Here is basically all we know and people are getting fed up. https://denvergazette.com/news/cour...cle_fe37afe4-1b1d-11ec-9a55-f77288903a8d.html

There is no available footage because it is being sequestered for the “investigation”. Your post makes a lot of assumptions. Too bad that your first instinct is to blow smoke dispaging the good samaritan, who gave all........

Fact: APD has made it clear that John is a hero and saved countless lives that day.

Fact: Of the 3 people that responded to the shooter, 1 was killed, 1 killed the perp, 1 shot the wrong person identified as a “hero who saved countless lives” by his own Dept.

Fact: Of the 3 people who responded 2 were paid, trained professionals. John was not.

Fact: Open carry is legal in Colorado and not grounds for lethal force in and of itself.

Fact: APA has not been transparent and months-on we still have scant details that “might” make this bitter pill easier to swallow. If this were a civilian who shot a cop by mistake, we would probably have most it by now.

Fact: We don’t even have the name of the Officer who shot John Hurley “A hero who saved countless” lives.

Fact: Securing a weapon in which the perp may or may not be dead is not some outlandish act.

Fact: The officer who chose police work and was paid and trained to be there, was canonized by APD with precessions etc. The did virtually nothing for the Hero John Hurley.

Here is basically all we know and people are getting fed up. https://denvergazette.com/news/cour...cle_fe37afe4-1b1d-11ec-9a55-f77288903a8d.html
People need to give up the good guy fantasies of "securing weapons", using their "trauma kits" and hanging around the middle of a scene to "help".

Your reference to open carry is a strawman.

Do what needs to be done and sink into the background ASAP. Control when and how the cops interact with you. They are not your friends.

* In Perth today, a Good Samaritan who debilitated a suspected rapist, was tasered, held by a K9 officer, then shot multiple times by attending officers.
Police representative stated: The suspected rapist is recovering in hospital, we offer full support to him as this was a heinous act by a member of the public.
No person should endure what he suffered.*
🙄
You joke, right?