• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

CAA SRS Buttstock

Re: CAA SRS Buttstock

what parts do you consider cheaply made? They only reason it SEEMS like that is because it has lots of moving/adjustable parts. Some other people have said that it has a lot of play or slop but that's just goofy. Mine is rock solid, when the movable parts are tightened down like they are suppose to be, NOTHING wiggles AT ALL.

The Magpul PRS is less prone to snagging on stuff, but it is far LESS adjustable. 1" LOP adjustment vs. 3.5" with the SRS.
Unless you have a very high scope height, the cheek weld likely won't even be used. The monopod itself is worth it in my book. Its superior to the Accushot monopod people use for the PRS, and it's built in.

The ONLY thing I will/would ever say negative about it is that the monopod snags like hell on my ghillie, but the benifits of having it available far outweigh that one little "con"
DSC02340.jpg

DSC02349.jpg

Re: CAA SRS Buttstock

Anytime, and thank you.
That can was a dealer stand in. Mine is a YHM Phantom QD in matching Desert Sage cerakote. Looking to put a few touch ups on the cerakote in the next week, perhaps a skull/snake pattern in a desert multicam paint scheme.