• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Care to venture a guess?

GardDog

LT
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2009
New Orleans
81822153.jpg

Re: Care to venture a guess?

confucious once say "fook dime washer drills, stac multiple brass pieces upon one another drills, complete this and you will be at one with your inner sniper"

When I shot Highpower we did the quarter drill. Pretty tough.

If they are live firing like that, WOW, that's some discipline.

Asians are "Generally" known for tougher discipline, especially the C word country....

But all the discipline won't matter if you don't do the rest of it...and can't afford to shoot live bullets like our Marines do!

I dunno dude, the sand socks on top of their dome says rest for nut to butt prone or a spot for a team leader to set their beer...

I do have an untrained eye - and I stress the singular in that statement.

Good luck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">confucious once say "fook dime washer drills, stac multiple brass pieces upon one another drills, complete this and you will be at one with your inner sniper" </div></div>

I was gonna say a dime washer drill gone bad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd do the one on the right. </div></div>

Those are men, i.e. outdoor plumbing. Just saying.

"Much training cannot overcome cheap shitty rifle, no matter how hard he-she train."-Sun Tzu

And another one by the fabulous author of "Art of War."

"China may have invented gunpowder, but most Chinese rifles say 'For Training Use Only'."

And a third.

"How many victories in war does China have?"

....brought to you by the same part of the world that gave you:

ChineseTargetStand.jpg

AND

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yBjggJgiEP8&feature=player_embedded#!"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yBjggJgiEP8&feature=player_embedded#!" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Nooooooooooo! Why would the glorious People's Republic of China lie about about their work through propaganda?

And if you think this piece of shit is scary, you're wrong.
smirk.gif

J_20_Black_Eagle_chinese_fifth_generation_stealth_fighter_12.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wanderlust</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd do the one on the right. </div></div>

Those are men, i.e. outdoor plumbing. Just saying. </div></div>

OOPS!
sick.gif
blush.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Much training cannot overcome cheap shitty rifle, no matter how hard he-she train."-Sun Tzu

And another one by the fabulous author of "Art of War."

"China may have invented gunpowder, but most Chinese rifles say 'For Training Use Only'."

And a third.

"How many victories in war does China have?" </div></div>

Korea, Viet Nam

Though it more accurate to say we lost them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">builds neck muscles for long periods of observation. </div></div>

I was thinking the same thing.