• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Cat tail/Switchview for USO SR-8

I'm using one from MGM. It's made to fit the IOR pitbull, and is a tad too big in diameter. I put a section of tire inner tube inbetween the lever an the scope and it works great. You could use electrical tape as an alternative, but I think the adhesive may get messy after a while.

You can call MGM and they'll make sure you get the right one. They're nice folks!

shoot me an e mail and i'll see what we have. we're actually in the process of doing a private label lever for USO right now, but i'm not 100% on the timeline. Let me know what the dia of the ring is and I'll see what I can find out. Pretty sure we've got one that'll work if you don't want to wait. Sorry for the slow reply.
adios,
tg

shoot me an e mail and i'll see what we have. we're actually in the process of doing a private label lever for USO right now, but i'm not 100% on the timeline. Let me know what the dia of the ring is and I'll see what I can find out. Pretty sure we've got one that'll work if you don't want to wait. Sorry for the slow reply.
adios,
tg

You the man! Directly from USO "The OD of the magnification ring is 1.86" Please message me with details, I have been dying to get one and MGM has not responded to a single email.

Haha my face is red :D Id retract my comment but its the internet, its eternal lol. Ive only sent 4 emails, you guys must be swaaaaaaamped. Sorry for the spam.

LOL don't sweat it. Travis is a great guy and I am sure won't hold anything against you. ;)

Hi guys, looks like you are getting things worked out, but officially we are developing a switch view/cat tail as we speak. We are still several weeks to a couple of months before we have them ready to be sold, but they are coming.

Ashot
U.S. Optics