• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

CCI 450 Primers in stock at Midway

That’s if the sorry devils will let you purchase them. Everytime I try to order, I am told I have to wait 7 days, even though my last primer order from them was in July. I called and asked what the problem was. Would not answer my question just said primers are in short supply. If the sorry fatherless children won’t answer my question, the heck with them. I’ll take my business elsewhere

That’s if the sorry devils will let you purchase them. Everytime I try to order, I am told I have to wait 7 days, even though my last primer order from them was in July. I called and asked what the problem was. Would not answer my question just said primers are in short supply. If the sorry fatherless children won’t answer my question, the heck with them. I’ll take my business elsewhere
Good to know, I've never ordered primers from them before. That might be the case for me next time.