• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

F T/R Competition Chassis System

Re: Chassis System

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XLR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have sold quite a few of my chassis to people using them for F-class. They have reported good results to me. Our new carbon chassis is ideal for F-class as it offers a long hand guard and is lightweight. </div></div>

Thanks for the reply. I will keep y'all in mind when I've got the funds together for my stock upgrade. Quick question which buttstock would you advise for fclass and on the carbon chassis do you leave them raw or are they a finished color? Thanks

Re: Chassis System

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body">McRee Precision also sells chassis systems specifically for F-Class and Benchrest.

https://www.mcreesprecision.us </div></div>

Learn something new, I did not know the did a chassis for F-class and bench rest thanks for the info. I'll have plenty of studying to do before I decide on which rig to get.

Thank. W_W