• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Chey-Tac LLC

hessian

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2011
oregon
I tried to buy some 408's from Jamison this a.m. Katy says no can do . Gotta buy from Chey -Tac. So I checked their site and there's a big red 800 number and a person who answers, Christine.Amazing.With shipping and sales tax( even though I'm in OR), it"s $9. per. Looks like they're back, orstill, in business.

Re: Chey-Tac LLC

Good Day,

There is a lot more to this story than what has been posted
smile.gif

So it appears they have relocated to GA..anyone know who is doing their manufacturing for them now-a-days?

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ThorGDG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1236,

I hope you get your ammo but update fwiw---Marc Jamison has closed the doors of Jamison International!!

Thanks </div></div>

Don't forget about the interesting part and that's because <span style="font-weight: bold">OF </span> Cheytac!!

Jamison maybe down for a few months but there not out of the game yet. Marc is currently looking for new investors that are willing to invest in a new company. If your <span style="text-decoration: underline">seriously</span> interested shoot me a emaill and I'll forward you his contact info.

Good Day,

I have his contact info as I have been talking with him for years
smile.gif

I hope he comes "back" but even if he does he would not be able to make anything "cheytac" as it is "cheytac" that had someone stationed at Jamison to make sure he sold "cheytac" only to them lololol...huge drama and mess but nothing new with "cheytac"
smile.gif

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ThorGDG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I hope he comes "back" but even if he does he would not be able to make anything "cheytac" as it is "cheytac" that had someone stationed at Jamison to make sure he sold "cheytac" only to them lololol...huge drama and mess but nothing new with "cheytac"
smile.gif
</div></div>

As Marc put it to me is that Cheytac is the name of the case/cartridge so there fore they have to be labeled so. Besides he could always abreviate the name like bertram brass does.

The page at ThorGDG that had the Cheytac ammo listed is gone. I am inept mac operator, but it was easy to find a couple days ago. Un "branded" projectiles are all I could find.

Good Morning,

There are literally dozens of different projectiles you can get. They range from aluminum tipped jacketed to some very very hard monolithics and everything inbetween.

I will be talking to a brass manufacture TODAY in regards to having them tool up for me.

Thanks

Your best bet is to go to Lehigh bullets. They make some of the most sophisticated projectiles I have ever seen. I met with them at SHOT Show last year and they have some impressive pieces. Their 95BMG round was almost a pound in weight and if not shouldered correctly would knock the shooter out.

Pretty impressive stuff!