• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Choosing a custom rifle builder....

Re: Choosing a custom rifle builder....

Beanland- 6.5x47 shoots .2s with 123 a-Max
GAP- 7WSM shoots .3s with 140NBT
WOA- 223 shoots .5s with 69FGMM
Kampfeld- 243AI shoots .3s with 95VLD

All very accurate rifles

Coach

Mark at short action customs does very fine work. Another one not mentioned so far is Mike Rescigno at Tac Ops. Can't beat the detail of Mike's work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: palmik</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Mike Rescigno at Tac Ops. Can't beat the detail of Mike's work. </div></div>

+++5 billion

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Farmboy05</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been really pleased by my rifle built by RW Snyder. He is a sponsor here on the hide and does excellent work at reasonable prices and lead times. His customer service is excellent and he is more than willing to answer any questions that you may have prior to, during, and after your build is complete. RW Snyder Gunsmithing </div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bob2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no mention of rws in manning iowa?</div></div> uhh...

All,
I've been AWOL for awhile now. I really appreciated the feedback. I visited with Stephen/Preston at Surgeon rifles. Without a doubt, I am sold! I handled (read:fondled) a 300 WM based on the XL action, 26 inch barrel. What a monster. I have a Manners T5A in desert camo ordered, and will have Stephen and the guys work their magic for the rest.
I found this forum to be the most useful/respectful to a new guy, Thanks again! More to follow when build is complete!
P.S. Moving to Florida, anyone like to shoot? Suggest range?