• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

CNC shooter updates and news... take a look!

Tomekeuro85

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2007
Chicago Suburbs, IL
Hey all,

Got a few things to go over...

1. Prices will be going up on my parts unfortunately.. I tried to hold off as long as I could but aluminum as well as gas is skyrocketing ($4.25 for regular by me) and because of all this, I'm getting charged more for aluminum, more for delivery, trips to the post office, etc etc. Everything is going up and I'm getting to the point where it'd be more profitable for me to just go work at Mcdonalds. Increases will not be by much- I want to keep these as affordable as possible, and its only temporary...as soon as stuff calms down and starts dropping again my prices will reflect that.

Here's a chart of aluminum prices from the time I started making these until this month:
uojyd.jpg

I'll wait one more week before the new prices come into effect just so that anyone who's been on the fence can get one last chance to get them at the regular price. I'll post the link to the sale thread here when I get it up.

New prices, effective April 25, 2011 are as follows:

Standard 50rd loading blocks w/engraving, and 25rd Range blocks w/pocket:
$28 for most sizes.
$31 for .338 Lapua, .45-70, etc.
$33 for BMG, CheyTac, etc.

25rd Half size block, w/engraving:
$17.50 for all sizes. (only goes up to WSM sizes)

Full length hollow tray, w/engraving:
$17.50

Bullet sorting blocks, .22-.338 caliber:
$16.50

.22LR blocks
$16.50

Economy 50rd loading blocks.
(.25" thinner and no engraving included, they still look great and work great)
$19.00

Shipping is $6 for a small flat rate box, and $11 for medium.

2. Next up, I'm discontinuing the annealing rigs I was making... not nearly enough orders to make the setups worthwhile. I may get one or two orders in a month and each time I have to spend 45 mins to set up the machine, then the time to machine it, all to make a single $12 rig. Everything else is still for sale as usual and I'll be adding new stuff as often as possible. Working on a few cool things but I'm very limited by time between this and my 60hr a week day job.

3. I'm also re-doing both of my websites (.com/.net) to be better looking and overall smoother to work with. I'll try to integrate a shopping cart feature or something similar but we'll see how that goes.

I think that is about everything. Sorry I had to raise the prices a bit but that's life. Thanks again everyone for all your support! I really appreciate the feedback from everyone, and as always if anyone has any comments, suggestions, complaints, etc. feel free to shoot me an email or pm.

-Tom

Re: CNC shooter updates and news... take a look!

WTF is happening to us here ? seems like we are going to be in some really big shit with this F'ed up economy and prices still rising for raw material. So F'ed up
smirk.gif

Tom,

The economy sucks and I appreciate you working hard to hold your prices as you have. I'm looking forward to getting the two 338LM blocks that I ordered a week or two back.

On the empty trays - I'm assuming those are just basically one big hollowed reloading block sized tray, right? Perfect for storing all the little allen wrenches and other stuff that collects on the bench I'm guessing. What is the engraving on those?

Total for two with shipping comes to $41, right?

Thanks,

Carl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scimitar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">good product. Worth the money. Nice pic tom
smile.gif
</div></div>

haha thanks! credit due to all parties involved
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CEGA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tom,

The economy sucks and I appreciate you working hard to hold your prices as you have. I'm looking forward to getting the two 338LM blocks that I ordered a week or two back.

On the empty trays - I'm assuming those are just basically one big hollowed reloading block sized tray, right? Perfect for storing all the little allen wrenches and other stuff that collects on the bench I'm guessing. What is the engraving on those?

Total for two with shipping comes to $41, right?

Thanks,

Carl </div></div>

Hey Carl,

Your .338LM are shipping today.

The hollow trays are $15 each plus $6 shipping in a small flat rate box. But! I can add them to your current order and save you that shipping since you already have a mostly empty flat rate medium box paid for. The .338lm are too big to fit into the small box.

But yea, if you want I can add the trays to your order and still ship them today, since I Have few sittin around. You can get anything engraved on those

Let me kno...

Thanks guys!

Tom,

My 338LM blocks and the trays just arrived - they are incredible!
These are seriously nice reloading blocks and I can say that they are worth the price.

Thanks for the great deal and the nice products.

Carl