• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Coming to a country near you?

Folks think New Zealand is a nice quaint pretty country.
They don't realize it's a tyranical police state ruled with an Iron Fist by the NWO stooges for the benefit of the Global Elites and mega rich.
They just put on a nice smiling face right up until they show their teeth.

I predict this new horror will come to Europe first followed by NZ and AUS, then Canada.
By then this country will have to decide to either sack up or roll over. I'm not hopeful as to which choice will be made.

Folks think New Zealand is a nice quaint pretty country.
They don't realize it's a tyranical police state ruled with an Iron Fist by the NWO stooges for the benefit of the Global Elites and mega rich.
They just put on a nice smiling face right up until they show their teeth.

I predict this new horror will come to Europe first followed by NZ and AUS, then Canada.
By then this country will have to decide to either sack up or roll over. I'm not hopeful as to which choice will be made.
Well when guys think they are girls and girls think they are guys I can bet that they will have their sleeves already rolled up on the way out the door. Between this and all the helicopter Moms constantly hovering around their kids breast feeding them until their 18+ I see no resistance.

Reactions: Mwalex
Here in America, as long as we have that majority in SC, things will be resolved via law (would be dragged like a soap opera but we will win in the end). Now if the cackling whore wins, everything will change and who knows… maybe we’ll have the whole 1776 situation again.

New Zealand 'codifies forced injections' in martial law ‘Pandemic Plan? Alarmist 'Chicken Little' conspiracy bullshit.

The writer of Armageddon Prose is an idiot who has added two and two and come up with five and a half.

Just because the police have the power to do stuff, and to use force to do stuff if necessary, in no way means the stuff is forced injections.
I think the writer missed reading, or at least understanding, the words "reasonably necessary" from the section of law he quoted.

There will be no 'forced injections' in another pandemic. There weren't any when the previous government under Princess Cindy was hell bent on destroying the NZ economy with her Covid response. And there will not be any in the future.

So, no. Not coming to a country near me.

New Zealand 'codifies forced injections' in martial law ‘Pandemic Plan? Alarmist 'Chicken Little' conspiracy bullshit.

The writer of Armageddon Prose is an idiot who has added two and two and come up with five and a half.

Just because the police have the power to do stuff, and to use force to do stuff if necessary, in no way means the stuff is forced injections.
I think the writer missed reading, or at least understanding, the words "reasonably necessary" from the section of law he quoted.

There will be no 'forced injections' in another pandemic. There weren't any when the previous government under Princess Cindy was hell bent on destroying the NZ economy with her Covid response. And there will not be any in the future.

So, no. Not coming to a country near me.
You are smoking COVID crack.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn