• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Consumer item definition

He adds nothing to the forum, is nearly always an ass in technical forums, and is frequently WRONG. He's not a good person to have around. Sometime people just need to be booted.

I can be an ass, don't add much, but I shut my mouth in the tech area and try to add things respectfully (up there) when I can.

I'd be willing to accept a permaban if it got him too. Straight up. Ban us both. Guy is a cancer among cancers.
I was being silly but yeah, I can understand how people could be upset by such behavior from deathbeforedisenfranchisement.

I remember that short-lived account of a guy calling himself deathfromadistance.

It seems to be a theme with that kind of name, deathbefore or deathfrom.

Perhaps I could ramp up my asshole-ness by changing my name to deathbyflatulence (truth in advertising.)

Last edited:
I was being sily but yeah, I can understand how people could be upset by such behavior from deathbeforedisenfranchisement.

I remember that short-lived account of a guy calling himself deathfromadistance.

It seems to be a theme with that kind of name, deathbefore or deathfrom.

Perhaps I could ramp up my asshole-ness by changing my name to deathbyflatulence (truth in advertising.)
Is @Death From A Distance no longer here? Thought I saw recent posts?

Like a bad toe fungus, he gets banned, they let him back in and the whole cycle starts all over again. This place is gonna turn into M4Carbine.net and be a giant circle jerk of basement dwellers after running off the talent.

Like a bad toe fungus, he gets banned, they let him back in and the whole cycle starts all over again. This place is gonna turn into M4Carbine.net and be a giant circle jerk of basement dwellers after running off the talent.
FFS - Would you like to speak with the manager?

I’ll take his unnecessarily blunt, added color and commentary over whining anytime.

FFS - Would you like to speak with the manager?

I’ll take his unnecessarily blunt, added color and commentary over whining anytime.
What about his misinformation and misleading "help" We don't need that shit for sure. You can be blunt or colorful, but fucking be correct.

When you are stupid, its time to go.

Reactions: BurtG and Ronws
I doubt Bossman wants the site traffic to crash that hard
Agreed, ......also if the suggestion were to come to fruition ,then how the hell would we have threads like this one and other epic threads, to call out and make fun of the dumbassness that goes on around here. We wouldn't ever get to see the pots calling the kettles black either ,now would we. THAT would make for a boring Bear Pit.

Reactions: Herb Stoner
Agreed, ......also if the suggestion were to come to fruition ,then how the hell would we have threads like this one and other epic threads, to call out and make fun of the dumbassness that goes on around here. We wouldn't ever get to see the pots calling the kettles black either ,now would we. THAT would make for a boring Bear Pit.
And a boring Bear Pit means us demons will crawl elsewhere on the site…

1723763553716.gif

That's the catch 22, knowing you don't kn9ow something makes you smarter than 90% of the people....
My first post in SH was in the introduction and I predicted I would be the dumbest person here. And there are times when I live up to that claim. Where I have to "Billy Madison" myself.

"Everyone in this room is now dumber for having heard that."

"I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul."

The golden egg goose continues

View attachment 8480814

Not to inflate my dick either, but I did a two year study on "retards" for a major behavioral science corporation. I learned the verbiage, the personality traits, the typing structure, and qualities that most retards possess. I can tell you, that most normal people, can categorize retards very easily just by character traits. I can also state for fact, this guy is somewhere between a grade 5 (severe) and grade 8 (fucking) retard. The highest level retard I have ever found on the Hide was a grade 4.

I might not be elite coyote hunter, but I know a fucking retard when I see one.

Following the manufacturer's instructions = communism. Interesting logic.

Just gonna hit this weak bitch with the Milwaukee Surge next time and do it by "feel" like a proper freedom-loving American.
My preferred method is always to start with an extra long 1/2” breaker bar and adapter it down to a 1/4” bit socket. That always feels amazing

And not to whip out my flacid and ED-hobbled dick, but I've spent 41 years in construction to find out that guys in construction are assholes who need their butts kicked so hard that they walk funny for two weeks and three days.

Not to inflate my dick either, but I did a two year study on "retards" for a major behavioral science corporation. I learned the verbiage, the personality traits, the typing structure, and qualities that most retards possess. I can tell you, that most normal people, can categorize retards very easily just by character traits. I can also state for fact, this guy is somewhere between a grade 5 (severe) and grade 8 (fucking) retard. The highest level retard I have ever found on the Hide was a grade 4.

I might not be elite coyote hunter, but I know a fucking retard when I see one.
At what grade do they like grilled cheese, tater tots and fish sticks?

Hold the fucking fort.......wtf over?
The old school “retard” ie Down syndrome tend to like the foods I listed a lot. Hell, I eat them and don’t mind but I am kind of over fish sticks.

I’m just wondering if the new schools retards are on the same spectrum because some are way out there and they can help it if they wanted to. They weren’t born that way but choose to be that way. I think it’s worse since the covids happened.

Occasionally I get the tards but then again I‘ve had a TBI and stroke and I’m only 50 so...it’s not like I choose it. It just happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Im2bent
And all this time I thought action screws were ft/lbs and scope rings were in/lbs.

Anyone know the torque value of action screws on an AR? Or is that in “Hg? Help!😵‍💫