Convicted child rapist and multiple felon arrested after making threats to kill Trump during visit to Arizona border.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
    8iyu4CwGTEnbQTjP

COCHISE COUNTY AZ, 08/23/2024

..."I've heard about that. But I have to do my job. It's a job. It's a dangerous job, but I have to do my job."

-President Donald Trump when asked by a reporter about the ongoing manhunt for 66 year old convicted child rapist Ronald Syvrud who had made threats on Facebook spanning a period of 2 days to kill Trump as Trump stopped at Arizona as part of his campaign tour and also to visit the border region. Syvrud was taken into custody without incident by Cochise County deputies after a 6 hour manhunt in the wake of the threats. In addition to being convicted of 2nd degree sexual assault of a child, Syvrud was also found to have multiple other charges and outstanding warrants including one for violent assault upon his booking and processing.

This comes just days after Trump's previous spectacular campaign stop in North Carolina, where he vowed to pursue much tougher penalties for child rapists and child traffickers up to and including the death penalty. Donald Trump also promised to reinstate EVERY servicemember of the US Armed Forces who had been kicked out by the Biden-Harris administration for refusing the COVID vaccine and they will be reinstated with full honors and back pay.

TO CATCH A PREDATOR: Ronald Syvrud, 66, Benson AZ

IMG_5096_jpeg-3301507.JPG

IMG_5093_png-3301493.JPG

IMG_5092_png-3301490.JPG

IMG_5091_png-3301489.JPG

Syvrud is a leftist loon as well... Archived screencap of his past X activity.

GVn14JPXcAAeduE

ARTICLE:

Last edited:
    • Angry
    Reactions: Sandhog308
    He qualifies for the Child Rapist Plan in jail which includes his junk being stuffed in his mouth and a mop handle shoved up ass.

They'll put him isolation though, and not in general pop. Bitch.

They will interview him… give him a great drug cocktail and release him tomorrow with a free gummint AR, a bus ticket and a map of Mar-Lago. All while claiming “he was known to us” much after the fact!

This is exactly the kind of guided human missile the swamp would love to turn loose in its enemies.

Well, maybe there are some MAGA types in lockup who will save the day!

Sirhr

8iyu4CwGTEnbQTjP

COCHISE COUNTY AZ, 08/23/2024

..."I've heard about that. But I have to do my job. It's a job. It's a dangerous job, but I have to do my job."

-President Donald Trump when asked by a reporter about the ongoing manhunt for 66 year old convicted child rapist Ronald Syvrud who had made threats on Facebook spanning a period of 2 days to kill Trump as Trump stopped at Arizona as part of his campaign tour and also to visit the border region. Syvrud was taken into custody without incident by Cochise County deputies after a 6 hour manhunt in the wake of the threats. In addition to being convicted of 2nd degree sexual assault of a child, Syvrud was also found to have multiple other charges and outstanding warrants including one for violent assault upon his booking and processing.

This comes just days after Trump's previous spectacular campaign stop in North Carolina, where he vowed to pursue much tougher penalties for child rapists and child traffickers up to and including the death penalty. Donald Trump also promised to reinstate EVERY servicemember of the US Armed Forces who had been kicked out by the Biden-Harris administration for refusing the COVID vaccine and they will be reinstated with full honors and back pay.

TO CATCH A PREDATOR: Ronald Syvrud, 66, Benson AZ

IMG_5096_jpeg-3301507.JPG

IMG_5093_png-3301493.JPG

IMG_5092_png-3301490.JPG

IMG_5091_png-3301489.JPG

Syvrud is a leftist loon as well... Archived screencap of his past X activity.

GVn14JPXcAAeduE

ARTICLE:

One Remington 22 CB short and/or ice pick to the nape of his neck. Easy , cheap, very effective 😉 Ronalds days of being a perv over !

• Love
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Doubt it, we are all too busy working, we don’t have time to do stuff that’s so illegal that you actually get locked up. Of course, the leftists are hard at work trying to turn us into criminals for exercising our Constitutional rights and would for sure lock us up if they could, but then instead of 45% working so the other 55% don’t have it, it would be like 30% or less working and they would run out of other peoples money even faster.

I’m sure there’s some democrats in prison who would love to punch his ticket, I doubt they care he’s a liberal; they tend to eat their own.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    They will interview him… give him a great drug cocktail and release him tomorrow with a free gummint AR, a bus ticket and a map of Mar-Lago. All while claiming “he was known to us” much after the fact!

This is exactly the kind of guided human missile the swamp would love to turn loose in its enemies.

Sirhr
    Just like in the 1974 movie, the Parallax View, where Warren Beatty poses as an unstable loner with impulse control and anger issues, who gets paid a visit from a friendly government spook that tells him "The agency is always looking for rare individuals like yourself with your unique qualifications."

He plays along and is sent to do a hit on a politician at a rally...I won't spoil the ending because it's a damn good movie and spot on accurate. In fact, they wouldn't be allowed to make it today.

1724418765420.png

Last edited: