• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Cool Movie Guns

zenbiker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2009
Charlottesville, Virginia
I was catching up on paperwork and had the SyFy channel on to Stargate Something or Another; the blond colonel chick was offworld weilding an M4 SBR with Elcan sight, full Picatinny handguard with laser designator and Beta CMag. Pure schlock, but damn, she was actually firing it, leaving the prettiest trail of spent brass in the air when she pulled the trigger. Those poor aliens with their wimpy energy weapons were going down in like tin cans. Not as cool as Jesse the Body with the minigun in Predator, but still reading on the cool/tacticool scale nonetheless.

The only thing that would have been better is if she had been wearing a bikini, but I doubt that the Army issues multicam thongs.

Re: Cool Movie Guns

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1ZNUF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The only thing that would have been better is if she had been wearing a bikini, but I doubt that the Army issues multicam thongs. </div></div>

I think that if they started issuing those, the enrollment numbers would skyrocket!!
whistle.gif

I actually know the guy who designed Robo Cop's pistol based off the Beretta 93R. I can't remember the whole story but the heat form the blanks sheared something and caused it to shoot full auto. He went to fix it and they liked it better and left it full auto.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I actually know the guy who designed Robo Cop's pistol based off the Beretta 93R. I can't remember the whole story but the heat form the blanks sheared something and caused it to shoot full auto. <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">He went to fix it and they liked it better and left it full auto. </span></span> </div></div>

laugh.gif

Who wouldn't? Don't know if I could sell that to a BATFE agent, though...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice boobs? </div></div>

Shit - I didn't notice; I was looking at the gun.

Does this mean I'm gay?
grin.gif

movie guns? i know its kinda nerdy, but i think the sexiest movie guns were the dual wielded desert eagles in boondock saints - all saints day with the triangular shaped surpressors, i want a pair of them for if i ever decide to "remove" the drug dealers from the area, the badass factor is high

boondock_saints_ii_2_t520.jpg

old movie.. Phantasm 2... he took two double barrel shotty's and put em together making it 4 barrel.. couldnt find a good pic.. but i always wanted one... hahaha he even had a lil broom handle in the middle.. cant really tell from this pic.. and this is an oooolllddd movie.. lol
reggie_shotgun.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1ZNUF</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice boobs? </div></div>

Does this mean I'm gay?
grin.gif
</div></div>

In that you asked.....

That would be "Brokeback Ghey"......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1ZNUF</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice boobs? </div></div>

Does this mean I'm gay?
grin.gif
</div></div>

In that you asked.....

That would be "Brokeback Ghey"...... </div></div>

Dammit.

All I've got are "brass rainbows".

It has to be my inner lesbian crying to get out
grin.gif

New addition: The scene from the first "Transformers" movie where the Spectre gunship pounds the alien scorpion critter into the sand. 105mm howitzer... from the air... (sigh)...oh, the groundhogs...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good site G-Dog </div></div>

Thank you, sir.

I located it after I called bullshit on a buddy of mine erroneously commenting that Magnum PI carried a Browning Hi Power on the show. The site helped me earn my case of beer, after a trial by peers justified my challenge of fact.

I remember magnum with a 1911 it was always Higgins with all the wierd shit
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good site G-Dog </div></div>

Thank you, sir.

I located it after I called bullshit on a buddy of mine erroneously commenting that Magnum PI carried a Browning Hi Power on the show. The site helped me earn my case of beer, after a trial by peers justified my challenge of fact. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I remember magnum with a 1911 it was always Higgins with all the wierd shit </div></div>

You are correct, sir.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1ZNUF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was catching up on paperwork and had the SyFy channel on to Stargate Something or Another; the blond colonel chick was offworld weilding an M4 SBR with Elcan sight, full Picatinny handguard with laser designator and Beta CMag. Pure schlock, but damn, she was actually firing it, leaving the prettiest trail of spent brass in the air when she pulled the trigger. Those poor aliens with their wimpy energy weapons were going down in like tin cans. Not as cool as Jesse the Body with the minigun in Predator, but still reading on the cool/tacticool scale nonetheless.

The only thing that would have been better is if she had been wearing a bikini, but I doubt that the Army issues multicam thongs. </div></div>

This post is worthless w/out a pic!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Ralphie_Red_Rider.jpg
</div></div>

You'll shoot your eye out kid!