• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

CORE MPA Bighorn TL3 6.5 Creedmoor *Great Deal*

3/8 MOA Accuracy Guarantee from MPA. There was a thread on here a year or so ago when Core first started offering them, ill try and find it, but everyone seemed pleased with how the MPA Barrels shot.

Edit: found a thread, not the one I was thinking of, but maybe you can reach out to the members that do have the MPA/TL3. Link below. Also looks like when they first started selling them in 2017 the price was $2999.99.

Core Rifles

Last edited:
3/8 MOA Accuracy Guarantee from MPA. There was a thread on here a year or so ago when Core first started offering them, ill try and find it, but everyone seemed pleased with how the MPA Barrels shot.

Edit: found a thread, not the one I was thinking of, but maybe you can reach out to the members that do have the MPA/TL3. Link below. Also looks like when they first started selling them in 2017 the price was $2999.99.

Core Rifles

Thanks blb, that seems like a fantastic deal with a TL3 action, very tempting.

I purchased a complete MPA rifle, but had the guys at Core Shooting put in an MPA 26" barrel. Attached are my first 5 rounds. $100.00 off is not huge but mine is shooting their 3/8 guarantee.

Attachments

• First five.jpg
    First five.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 58
  • MPA 6.5.jpg
    MPA 6.5.jpg
    705.6 KB · Views: 56