• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes countersniper scopes.

Re: countersniper scopes.

who won the bet this time?? its just not fun anymore, nobody even unloads with both barrels like in the old days.

nicnic338, first post is a counter sniper post, wow. if you can afford to shoot a 338, you can afford a better scope man. really, try the search feature.

next time everybody just talk this scope up big time. really, give it the best review. if they cant use the search, let them buy the scope. sound good?

Counter Sniper-

We now have a few to test on our Barret 50 cal SASRs. They are awesome, i cannot believe that the contract over runs are going for so cheap. I mean this thing is really a great scope, you wouldnt believe how clear it is and how well it tracks. Your money would be well spent on one. Im thinking about picking up 4 or 5 more this week. You wont be disappointed.........

get fuckin real dude, use the search function. I am starting to be swayed that when you join this site you must take a competency test and not be allowed until you have been on here for a month or so. Please god do some research for yourself, we are here to help. NOT TO FEED YOU WITH A SPOON. but if you would have read the OPTICS FAQs, which by the way FAQ means FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS, you would have seen that there is a countersniper review. Wonder why its in there you say????? Well this question gets asked at least once every other week.

And to who ever left the door open and let the ARFcom guys in, im gonna get you
smirk.gif

Seriously, I bought one of these pieces of crap just to see how bad they could be. I didn't believe the hype but for 250 bucks I thought I might put it on one of my play rifles. It arrived and I unpacked the scope and cosmetically it look good. Then I got into it. The turrent movement was mushy and erratic. The eye reliefe was about 3 inches but .25 inches short or long and the image dissapered. The edge sharpness was horrible with severe distortion. Let me be clear. I bought a $49 bushnell for a buddy's slug gun that had better edge definition than this "Extreme Warrior Riflescope". To top it off, the reticle illumination was all screwed up. Packed it up and got my money back. I had no illusion that these were "Good" scopes but these are horrible beyond belief. I'm out 20 buck for shipping both ways so learn from my experience. DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT ORDERING A COUNTER SNIPER SCOPE!

Now can we just automatically block all mention of Counter Sniper.

im sorry guys like i said to 1911 fan,they have become available here in Australia,and they claim are worth between $4000 -$7000, but because they are overruns the shop can get them for a lot less. they just felt poorly constructed for a US government issue top of the line scope, next time id do a bit more research and let everyone here know there crap

Counter Snipers are the bomb but with those blue skinned bastards from Pandora kicking us off the planet I'm not sure where we'll get more unobtainium for the glass coatings. I say buy as many as you can afford before the price goes up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 396chevy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">*Facepalm* </div></div>

Come the Fu*K on already. THEY ARE THE BIGGEST PILE OF SH*T ON THE MARKET! Pistol Pete is a douche bag and is an advocate for junk gear. Wouldn't surprise me if he gets paid to talk up the CS line of products.

<span style="font-size: 26pt"><span style="color: #CC0000">JUNK JUNK JUNK</span></span>

Maybe LL can set up a "__ Days since this question was asked" header. Kind of like the "__ Days since the last work related injury occurred" sign at a plant where I used to work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Counter Sniper-

We now have a few to test on our Barret 50 cal SASRs. They are awesome, i cannot believe that the contract over runs are going for so cheap. I mean this thing is really a great scope, you wouldnt believe how clear it is and how well it tracks. Your money would be well spent on one. Im thinking about picking up 4 or 5 more this week. You wont be disappointed.........

get fuckin real dude, use the search function. I am starting to be swayed that when you join this site you must take a competency test and not be allowed until you have been on here for a month or so. Please god do some research for yourself, we are here to help. NOT TO FEED YOU WITH A SPOON. but if you would have read the OPTICS FAQs, which by the way FAQ means FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS, you would have seen that there is a countersniper review. Wonder why its in there you say????? Well this question gets asked at least once every other week.

smirk.gif
</div></div>

Well deadly im glad i didnt say a month again.......what was it this time a week???????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AverageJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 396chevy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">*Facepalm* </div></div>

Come the Fu*K on already. THEY ARE THE BIGGEST PILE OF SH*T ON THE MARKET! <span style="font-size: 20pt"> <span style="color: #FF0000">Pistol Pete is a douche bag</span></span> and is an advocate for junk gear. Wouldn't surprise me if he gets paid to talk up the CS line of products.

<span style="font-size: 26pt"><span style="color: #CC0000">JUNK JUNK JUNK</span></span> </div></div>

it's <span style="font-size: 26pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">PISTON PETE</span></span> you mutherforker, your insult reflects what a low life you really are, you are so fcuking stupid you do not know when someone is pulling your crank, and it seems as though i have pulled you all over hell and back, how's it FEEEEEL to be duped ?

I was hoping we could make it through this one without the SCREAMING BIG BLUE LETTERS but what the hell figured it would happen sooner or later. Still like the first rule I had (anyone who asks about counter sniper be banned, its a way to clean up the trash)

Newb - check
Low post count - check
Not using the search button - check
Asking about Counter Sniper scopes - check
Another typical post on the optics section - check

Monday is going to be let's bash on PR day.

Hey, he's new.... He's also in Australia, and apparently <span style="font-size: 20pt"> <span style="color: #3366FF">PISSED-OFF PETE </span> </span> just started marketing over there. nicnic338 asked a good question... if it hadn't been asked so many times already.

Hey nicnic, fill out your profile!

1911fan

piston pete,
so you arent the expert on those? will you tell me who to talk to because i want to talk to the expert with all of the best most durable scopes. help me out! what the hell is with the blue letters anyway. we all know how to read so why say it in big blue letters?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">piston pete,
so you arent the expert on those? <span style="color: #3333FF">THOSE WHAT ?</span> will you tell me who to talk to because i want to talk to the expert with all of the best most durable scopes. <span style="color: #3333FF">YOU CAN START HERE, </span>
opplanet-swarovski-illuminated-z6i-2-5-15x56-riflescope.png
help me out! what the hell is with the blue letters anyway. <span style="color: #FF0000">IT IS TO PYSS PEOPLE LYKE YOU OFF</span> we all know how to read <span style="color: #009900">OOOOH ! I AM NOT TOO CERTAIN ABOUT THAT AND YOU SHOULDN'T BE EITHER !! AND THE PHUCKING SPELLING HERE IS IS ON A PAR WITH KINDERGARTNERS </span> so why say it in big blue letters? </div></div>

DO YOU LYKE <span style="color: #009900">GREEN</span> BETTER ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In before the Ban.
grin.gif
</div></div>

Let's hope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Counter Sniper-

We now have a few to test on our Barret 50 cal SASRs. They are awesome, i cannot believe that the contract over runs are going for so cheap. I mean this thing is really a great scope, you wouldnt believe how clear it is and how well it tracks. Your money would be well spent on one. Im thinking about picking up 4 or 5 more this week. You wont be disappointed.........</div></div>

about here i started chuckling

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

smirk.gif
</div></div>

about here i pissed myself laughing

awesome!

quote from LS6TT:

about here i pissed myself laughing

awesome!

sorry dude if you will shoot me your address ill get you a fresh once worn set of drawers out to you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">piston pete,
so you arent the expert on those? <span style="color: #3333FF">THOSE WHAT ?</span> will you tell me who to talk to because i want to talk to the expert with all of the best most durable scopes. <span style="color: #3333FF">YOU CAN START HERE, </span>
help me out! what the hell is with the blue letters anyway. <span style="color: #FF0000">IT IS TO PYSS PEOPLE LYKE YOU OFF</span> we all know how to read <span style="color: #009900">OOOOH ! I AM NOT TOO CERTAIN ABOUT THAT AND YOU SHOULDN'T BE EITHER !! AND THE PHUCKING SPELLING HERE IS IS ON A PAR WITH KINDERGARTNERS </span> so why say it in big blue letters? </div></div>

DO YOU LYKE <span style="color: #009900">GREEN</span> BETTER ?</div></div> there not as bad but still stupid

I don't think all of the Counter-Productive Sniper Scopes threads are valid.

It <span style="font-style: italic">seems</span>...a new Counter-Productive is posted <span style="font-style: italic">at least </span>once a week, sometimes more often.

Even when a product generates very strong feelings on both sides, the whole subject eventually fades away. There may be several different threads that follow up the original post that generated so much shit-slinging, but the subject is always dropped...except for Counter-Productive Sniper Scopes threads. Lately, the OP is almost <span style="text-decoration: underline">exclusively a new member</span>.

I think one, or more persons, is generating multiple screen names, and coming on the Optics Forum to ask about Counter-Productive Sniper Scopes just to stir shit up.

I don't think that the multiple posts are the result of a single new member. You're seeing the power of relentless advertising to ignorant people. And it's easy to mistake ignorance for stupidity, although they are very different. One can be cured.

I'll admit the line gets blurred when the new poster fails to search first
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">piston pete,

DO YOU LYKE <span style="color: #009900">GREEN</span> BETTER ? </div></div>

I thought secret agents could spell?
Do you LYKE being senile and confused about where you are most of the time?
I bet you are a real hit at the retirement home joke night!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AverageJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 396chevy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">*Facepalm* </div></div>

Come the Fu*K on already. THEY ARE THE BIGGEST PILE OF SH*T ON THE MARKET! <span style="font-size: 20pt"> <span style="color: #FF0000">Pistol Pete is a douche bag</span></span> and is an advocate for junk gear. Wouldn't surprise me if he gets paid to talk up the CS line of products.

<span style="font-size: 26pt"><span style="color: #CC0000">JUNK JUNK JUNK</span></span> </div></div>

it's <span style="font-size: 26pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">PMS PETE</span></span> you mutherforker, your insult reflects what a low life you really are, you are so fcuking stupid you do not know when someone is pulling your crank, and it seems as though i have pulled you all over hell and back, how's it FEEEEEL to be duped ? </div></div>

fixed it for you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JWV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want there titanium model that retails for small 5000 bucks. Its got to be good if it retails for 5k! ha. More like counter productive optics. </div></div>

don't you mean <span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">"THEIR"</span></span> ????????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AverageJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 396chevy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">*Facepalm* </div></div>

Come the Fu*K on already. THEY ARE THE BIGGEST PILE OF SH*T ON THE MARKET! <span style="font-size: 20pt"> <span style="color: #FF0000">Pistol Pete is a MONEY bager</span></span> and is an advocate for junk gear. Wouldn't surprise me if he gets paid to talk up the CS line of products.

it's <span style="font-size: 26pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">WMISFU PETE</span></span> you mutherforker, your insult reflects what a low life you really are, you are so fcuking stupid you do not know when someone is pulling your crank, and it seems as though i have pulled you all over hell and back, how's it FEEEEEL to be duped ? </div></div>

f'ed it for you </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">that's really nice and cute Mr. KY Jelly shooter !</span>!</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JWV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want there titanium model that retails for small 5000 bucks. Its got to be good if it retails for 5k! ha. More like counter productive optics. </div></div>

don't you mean <span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #3333FF">"THEIR"</span></span> ???????? </div></div>

YOU have no room to correct someones spelling and/or grammar!!!!!

<span style="color: #CC33CC"><span style="font-size: 23pt">PMS Pete</span> is gettin' angry! </span>

The one good thing to come out of this thread is that I had my eyes opened. I asked a simple question about these scopes and was blasted out of the water. I had no idea these so called scpoes were this bad. I guess if you bielive the adds and the hype; you would be buying one of the best scopes on the market. Thanks to every one here that answered my post I
didn't waste my money!!!

I think <span style="color: #660000"><span style="font-size: 23pt">Pissed ON Pete</span></span> needs to take a couple centrum silvers, some vallum, and chill out. You are a nobody, not a has been, but rather a never was. Its ok, I'm a nobody as well, I'll freely admit it, its time you do the same.

OP: you asked a beat to death question here, however you learned the truth amd that really is what is important, to be able to learn. I wish you luck in picking out the gear you need and in improving your skills.