• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Craddock RTR

What makes you say that? What accuracy should I expect from an RTR?
I’ve got a few Proofs and RTRs each across multiple calibers now.it’s honestly been pretty neck and neck for me. In .223 my RTR is doing better than my Proofs, and my Proofs are no slouch. My Grendel and Arc proofs are both very sub-MOA with the right ammo, I’d expect an average 5-shot group to be around 3/4 MOA. But meanwhile my 300BLK RTRs will put out .8 MOA 5-round groups, which to me is more impressive when a 10” 300BLK does .8 than when an 18” 6Arc does 2/3 MOA.

So I dunno, for me it’s close enough that it’d almost depend on the individual barrel and load than the brand. My Proofs are excellent barrels but, and maybe I’ve just gotten lucky, but I’ve been through the roof with my RTRs enough that I have two more in the mail currently.

Did any of you all order one of those 13.9 Grendels? If so, how’s yours shoot? I can’t get mine to shoot for dick. Tried everything, the best ammo (ELDM) in the best group is maybe 1.5 MOA and I’m cherry-picking like a madman to get that number, everything else is 3+. I hate it because their other RTRs knocked my socks off but this thing is shooting about as accurately as I can make hits with a slingshot.

Reactions: Jsp556
I've got 4 coming, two .750's and two .625's that Craddock is doing the assembly on. Will post results. Week of the 26-30th I should have them and range time with any luck.

ETA - Who built yours/other components?

Last edited:
My fluted 18" RTR 22arc showed up a week back, haven't been able to test it out yet, hopefully next days off!
20240905_141555.jpg

I’m a little disappointed in myself. Not in the barrel, just myself. I got a 22 inch 6.5 Creedmoor and I got it with a custom .936 gas block journal and then I decided I wanted to go a different direction and unfortunately, I’m selling it.🤣😭