Maggie’s crazy bitch!

ubet

Private
Minuteman
May 28, 2008
Commifornia no longer
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ydXbJrQ4jc&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ydXbJrQ4jc&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: crazy bitch!

Is that a kitchen knife on the counter? If I expected that reaction, and took the time to set up a camera to record it, I would make damn sure I didn't leave a knife on the counter...

it's fake, if you noticed the green light was not on the xbox. Look @ the back and you see no wire movement when she pulled it(would have came forward). I guess they didn't give a shit about it since the xbox got the ring of death!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sending downrange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Agreed, the xbox part was fake, but the screaming was pretty legit. </div></div>

+1 - You could tell she's been there before... lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drunkhumpinmonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wtf did I just watch this shit? </div></div>

because you were in the maggies drawers fouum, like me, hoping to see some tits and ass.

I say it was all fake. Her speech sounded like she was play acting and his reaction to her blowing up was unnatural...I think if she threw my XBOX like that I would not have been just sitting there. All in fun as I am sure it has really happened somewhere.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bullshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drunkhumpinmonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wtf did I just watch this shit? </div></div>

because you were in the maggies drawers fouum, like me, hoping to see some tits and ass. </div></div>

lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ogreshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wonder if she will really with hold "nookie time" for a whole month? I think she should remove the corncob and insert some anti-bitch cream instead... </div></div>

Mine said that once, I replied "You cannot cut me off, but you can limit the quantity!"

That caused her to pause and go "Hmmm, maybe I need to rethink this"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 997/2man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I know a way to stop all that screaming, put something in her mouth.

It usually settles them right down.

</div></div>

You're obviously not married. Once you are, they flip out like this bitch when anything gets even close to their mouth...