• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

custom badass bolt

travis thomas

Sergeant
Banned !
Apr 28, 2012
s.w. virginia
2012-10-20143946.jpg
2012-10-20163751.jpg
2012-10-20165014.jpg
i had a fellow hides member by the name of "excalibur" make this for me at his shop in abingdon va. its called vestals gunsmithing.. check it out

Re: custom badass bolt

Im not sure the price but its not very much at all look him up on here and shoot him a pm. his name is excaliber. Him and i had it worked into another deal but its very affordable. I've got a 300 wsm so tests what brass i got and its in a badger knob.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Live primer?? Hmmmm...

DK</div></div>

Don't bump that sucker!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: excaliber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not bling just something different! Next will be chrome hubcaps around flush cups. </div></div>

Spinners!!!
grin.gif

if im not mistaking he was showing them off a few monthes ago and he said A: he either removed the internals of the primer or B: soaks them in oil before install. They look pretty nice and different then your average badger.