. Cutting Edge 375 projos

Re: . Cutting Edge 375 projos

I shoot a 1:10 Lawton action/barrel and was curious what was the weight of those Cutting Edge projos Will was shooting in the 1500 yd group?

I doubt I can get by with the 375gr that Augustus has been testing with my slow twist. Also, any load info available. I have a ton of Retumbo and was working with that on 350 SMK loads. Thanks.

Augustus,,,I have been out of pocket for the last 6 months, but Im back in the game finally...Last time we spoke, I was testing the new GS 414 gr & GS 425 gr in the 375 snipe tac. I was about to finish my testing last week, but got side tracked after speaking with Dan at Cutting Edge bullets.

Dan is sending me a box of 350, 375 and 400 gr bullets to test in my 10 twist brux barrel and my 8.5 twist brux barrel for the 375 Snipe Tac. After I get back from S America, I will post the results.

What experience do you have on the seating depths for the 375's and the 400 grainers? Dan told me these bullets like a .025 jump. Is this what you are experiencing?? Any additional load data would be greatly appreciated on either bullets.

Thanks
Zman

Augustus...I am loading up both the Cutting Edge 370 and 400 grainers in the morning for my 375 snipe tac. Any load data you could give me would be great..Mainly Im after powder and charges. Im using a 1-8 twist barrel. On the 400 grainers, I will start with a similar charge that I used for the GS 414's which was US869..
However, Im needing a starting point for the 370 grainers? I would love to know what you used on the 370......

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks
Zman

ESP_C01_RAPTOR1.jpg

New design form Cutting Edge Bullets