• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Dang it! I think I finally solved the puzzle.

Why the hate for the hellcat?

Honest question. I got a good deal on the pro model with the good sites. Shoots well, high capacity for a small handgun. I have a half dozen other automatics in that size range, and it really doesn't give up anything to any of them.

Dont be a pussy, 9mm is where it's at.
IMG_20170916_085501_281.jpg

It was a documented case during war times in ex Yugoslavia. The guy wasn't a hunter at all. He aimed at the boar, killed it, and other two hogs were just collateral victims. I doubt one can sneak to wild hogs closer than 50 yards unnoticed. Anycase, 3 pigs dead
yes i kinda re-call that story now and iirc his name translated into " mr big bad wolf " the 2nd

MAC Stinger
View attachment 8491563
You carry it in your ass.
Maybe not the OP, he's "sensitive" so retention may be an issue.
Gas operated?🤔

Passed over the 340PD for the 329. The wood grips while pleasing to the eye, as many have said, should be a criminal offense to ship on the gun without a disclaimer. Double check function with factory and hand loads. An insufficient crimp turns ot into a kenetic bullet puller and will lock it up, as seen attached with Rem 180gr.
Otherwise 10mm for me.
20180917_191125.jpg

Attachments

• 20180922_144932.jpg
    20180922_144932.jpg
    464.8 KB · Views: 9
Gas operated?🤔

Passed over the 340PD for the 329. The wood grips while pleasing to the eye, as many have said, should be a criminal offense to ship on the gun without a disclaimer. Double check function with factory and hand loads. An insufficient crimp turns ot into a kenetic bullet puller and will lock it up, as seen attached with Rem 180gr.
Otherwise 10mm for me.
View attachment 8492171
A young mans gun for sure , i am painfully happy with my 340 pd ...good luck with that hand cannon