• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Data Book Kit

Aqua Mark

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
Storm Tactical Data Book Kit

This is our new budget kit. The kit contains a coil bound 200 page Data book printed on 70LB paper, and a Made in USA Cordura Nylon zipper cover.

For more information on the Data Book, go here:
http://www.stormtactical.com/70lbpapercoil.htm

For more information and pricing on the full kit, go here:
http://www.stormtactical.com/sniperkits.htm

Thanks for looking. Mark & The Crew at Storm Tactical

Data book and Coyote Cover
DSCN1617aweb.jpg

Data book and Multicam Cover
DSCN1618aweb.jpg

Re: Data Book Kit

That's a nice looking budget kit you put together Mark. I will be ordering a dada book soon for my new build. Keep up the good work.

BTW when are you going to come back down and shoot at the new Ashfork spot? It's a awesome spot and its closer to you guys.

Thank you for all the orders. Profits from our book sales allow us to print donation books for www.americansnipers.org

To date we have donated 700 Storm Tactical Sniper Data books to that fine organization.

Thank you. Mark

----------
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BobcatT870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just put in an order. I heard you can put a book together that would match my reticle. Do you have one for a p4f? </div></div>

Yes we can add the P4F Technical Retical Hold pages to either of the modular (3 ring or 6 ring) binder books. Shoot me an email for more info.

Hey Mark,

Tried purchasing the rite in rain sniper kit on your website and the "add to cart" button no worky. It took me to the PayPal homepage but that's it. I'll just phone in the order but thought you might want to know I had problems.

Cheers!

Thanks again for the donation for the Mule Deer Foundation, it helped raise money for our local chapter. I would like to pick up a few more shirts, maybe at the next match I will hit you up.

The guys at storm are awesome. I have recommended them to many guys and all of them love the books. I am looking to upgrade to the rite in the rain mini myself as my daughter had an incident with mine. When people say terrible two's they aren't lie'n...

Thanks mark for outstanding service as always.

Thanks,
Merritt

I am having down time right now for some dental work, I am going to get busy swapping over my data from my tactical spiral note book to my Storm Data book, these things are awesome, I personally own three, One for my match gun, one for my Barrett 50 BMG, and one for my hunting rifle. I also recently purchased one for a Christmas gift. These books are really thought out well. Mark does alot to support the local shooting community donating log books for match prizes at local matches along with other items. He has donated to the local chapter of the Mule Deer Foundation, and he is constantly supporting the troops, Just an all around good guy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hitman321</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Mark, Tried purchasing the rite in rain sniper kit on your website and the "add to cart" button no worky. It took me to the PayPal homepage but that's it. I'll just phone in the order but thought you might want to know I had problems.
Cheers! </div></div>

Fixed the bad payment button. Thanks again everyone, and have a Happy New Year.

Mark & The Crew