• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Defiance Machine Tenacity - 2.0

Defiance Machine

Custom Action Manufacturer
Minuteman
Snapseed.jpg

The Defiance Machine Tenacity action just keeps getting better and better. We’re excited to announce a change to our already highly popular Tenacity. Meet the revised Tenacity, now featuring an integral Lug, and we guarantee the headspace within +/- .???. Yes, you read that correctly, a new integral lug has replaced the previous pinned lug, plus a guaranteed headspace. AND... the Tenacity will also stay the same great price as before. The newest Tenacity is already in production and taking orders for delivery in early 2020!

More information on the new Tenacity can also be found on our website at: https://defiancemachine.com/actions/tenacity/.

Last edited:
Wow, I’ve been debating on what action to fill my Grayboe stock with when my Manners comes in. Origin, Alamo G2 or Tenacity. This announcement seals it for me. Is this the same action that’s on the badrock?

Well that changes what I was thinking of doing in 2020. What's a ballpark timeframe on when it is coming out next year? Looks super nice.

The newest Tenacity is already in production and taking orders for delivery in early 2020!

We will be filling orders in early 2020, likely near the end of February or early March.

Last edited:
Reactions: 223Pete
Wow, I’ve been debating on what action to fill my Grayboe stock with when my Manners comes in. Origin, Alamo G2 or Tenacity. This announcement seals it for me. Is this the same action that’s on the badrock?

Negative. The BadRock South Fork has the CRF feature with the plate extractor and cone-nose bolt face, and for the time being the BadRock action will be staying a pinned lug.

does this action has a crf bolt like the badrock one?

It does not, and I apologize for the confusion from the pic. We set it down next to a barrel that was already in a vise on the workbench, not thinking to look at the barrel which was from a BadRock with a cone breach, so it's caused some confusion.

Reactions: Sig Marine
View attachment 7203458

The Defiance Machine Tenacity action just keeps getting better and better. We’re excited to announce a change to our already highly popular Tenacity. Meet the revised Tenacity, now featuring an integral Lug, and we guarantee the headspace within +/- .???. Yes, you read that correctly, a new integral lug has replaced the previous pinned lug, plus a guaranteed headspace. AND... the Tenacity will also stay the same great price as before. The newest Tenacity is already in production and taking orders for delivery in early 2020!

More information on the new Tenacity can also be found on our website at: https://defiancemachine.com/actions/tenacity/.
What coating, if any, would you recommend for the action that will be solely a comp rig? Will be having multiple barrels spun for it to change myself if that matters.

Do the Tenacity and Ruckus share the same headspace specs? I've noticed some manufacturers state that they have prefits for the Ruckus action but not the Tenacity.