• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Defiance Tenacity??

Sorry about the delay in response, life... I have had a little hands on time with the tenacity and origin, as well as the couple nucleus and kelbly black bear i got in. I ordered a second Origin, which should be shipping this week, as I think I am preferring it. The Tenacity is quite nice and the only issues I have had with it are with triggertech triggers. I can't run a diamond in it, and with a special it has to be set to a really high weight. Tacsports and other trigger seem to work just fine with the tenacity.

This is the only reason I asked^. Area 419 is doing a tenacity with a diamond trigger for me right now.

Does anyone have any ideas why the trigger tech diamond wont play nice with the tenacity? I wanted to use one for a build with a TT diamond but I'm holding off until either the issue is figured out or I select a different trigger

This is the only reason I asked^. Area 419 is doing a tenacity with a diamond trigger for me right now.
Does anyone have any ideas why the trigger tech diamond wont play nice with the tenacity? I wanted to use one for a build with a TT diamond but I'm holding off until either the issue is figured out or I select a different trigger

So I have been running Defiance Tenacity's since the season began. One in 260 and one in 223, both built by Area 419. Both have TT diamonds installed and neither action/trigger has had any issue of any kind. Both have been flawless and are sitting at close to 4000rds combined so far. I would highly recomend them for someone looking at a budget friendly custom action. Not sure where the TT rumor started in the Tenacity, but I can confirm that they do indeed work...

Mine is still running strong and accurate as ever.. running it had definitely smoothed out the bolt more.. I'm sure mine coming polished sped that up. I'm ocd about my bolt feeling smooth as glass.

Attachments

• IMG_20190601_231717__01.jpg
    IMG_20190601_231717__01.jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 150
Reactions: STLSteve86
I’ve ran close to 1000 rds thru my tenacity with the diamond trigger chambered in 6.5 creed by Beanland rifles without issue

Do yourself a favor and get a BnA Tacsport. It's a better trigger than the TT, and you time it to the action with the different sear heights and adjustable sear engagement.

Reactions: FUNCTIONAL
Darn! I won't have the only one any more. But I'm sure more people would appreciate them polished over media tumbled. I will say their polished isn't a perfect mirror. I took Emery cloth to mine. Started at 1000 and brought it up to 8000 for a nice mirror finish

Last edited: