• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact @alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

fe8Qi7mdAJIl.jpeg

Reactions: XP1K and atomic41

Killem all, no fucking refunds or lawsuit for the animals.
Crimes against humanity don't get equal justice under the law they just their neck stretched.
I would not take the bio weapon and told others I worked with not to but the vast majority had the blinders on and went full retard.
Good luck with that bitches was my response and it wasn't met with a well received response and I DGAF.

Is not the new CDC pandemic 21st century theater of H5N1 (bird flu) a man made pathogen cut from the original H2N2 bird flu of the 1950's ?

Can I get a T-shirt made saying ..." I'm a Government Pathogen Survivor of ". H2N2 bird flu , Hong Kong Flu, Flu A-B-C , Swine Flu , SARS , HIV/Aids, Ebola , Covid19 , Omicron , H5N1 Bird Flu .

Jamie Foxx's sudden illness was due to the clot shot.

Jamie Foxx has finally broken his silence about a terrifying near-death experience that kept him hospitalized for 20 days last year. The 56-year-old actor shared more details about the mystery illness that landed him in the hospital in April.

Jamie Foxx has been at the center of speculation regarding his health after reports emerged claiming he had a blood clot in his brain allegedly caused by the experimental COVID-19 vaccine.

According to the details given by Hollywood journalist A.J. Benza, Foxx allegedly suffered partial paralysis and blindness, among other complications, following his vaccine administration.

“Jamie had a blood clot in his brain after he got the shot. He did not want the shot, but the movie he was on, he was pressured to get it,” said Benza during an interview with Dr. Drew.

Jamie Foxx Finally Breaks Silence on the Terrifying Near-Death Experience That Kept Him Hospitalized for 20 Days (VIDEO)