DNC Chicago

DNC Convention: Democrats Talk About Faith – Forget to Mention the Free Abortion Bus Out Back of the Convention Center (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft Aug. 19, 2024 9:20 pm101 Comments
abortion-bus.jpeg
The Democrats parked their free abortion slaughter bus out back from the DNC Convention this week. It’s like the ancient Mayans.
A Democrat speaker on Monday night spoke about faith during her speech. She forgot to mention the free abortion bus out back. Planned Parenthood is offering free abortions and vasectomies at the convention this week.
Whatever happened to safe, legal and rare?
It’s a like a sacrificial bus to their god.

ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter added this, “How is it that Democrats can talk about faith like this when there is a literal abortion clinic parked outside of their convention set up so people can kill their children for free? Which Bible are they reading?”

Reactions: Cody S

This is hilarious. People actually vote for this??

I have an idea for the Dems.....if you actually have all the virtue's you like to signal so prominently........tell all the pro-hamas supporters outside your convention that they need to begin any protest they conduct by acknowledging that they occupy the ancestral lands of the Jewish people (who faithfully safeguarded that land for them from time immemorial :ROFLMAO:) , and which they, Palestinians, unjustly stole from them around 650 AD.

DNC Convention: Democrats Talk About Faith – Forget to Mention the Free Abortion Bus Out Back of the Convention Center (VIDEO)​

abortion-bus.jpeg
The Democrats parked their free abortion slaughter bus out back from the DNC Convention this week. It’s like the ancient Mayans.
A Democrat speaker on Monday night spoke about faith during her speech. She forgot to mention the free abortion bus out back. Planned Parenthood is offering free abortions and vasectomies at the convention this week.

ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter added this, “How is it that Democrats can talk about faith like this when there is a literal abortion clinic parked outside of their convention set up so people can kill their children for free? Which Bible are they reading?”
Safe legal and rare was the mask that was covering their true nature.

abortion-bus.jpeg

Probably this bullshit.
IMG_3972.jpeg

Biggest genocide in the history of mankind is and continues to happen in the name of abortion. Anyone who’s for murdering babies can get fucked for all I care.

These are the same people……If a panda tried to kill its offspring in the animal jail (zoo) they take away the baby and save it all the while proclaiming life is scared.

If it’s a demoncrat voter wanting to kill their offspring they bring out the killing and neuter RV.

Then they try to gaslight you and claim these demons are just NPC’s so you will overlook their obvious evil intents.

Tale as old as time.

1724153297434.png

Last edited:
I have watched some clips of this abortion they call a "party". We are quite literally watching The Satan and his minions plan the demise of the United States and the Christian life. Of course, everyone else who is not part of their horde is f!@#$ as well

Reactions: mikehotel
Crawled in the truck after loading fuel and the voice on the radio made the hair stand up in the back of my neck.
I knew that voice.
It was Hildebeast
She said it's all about protecting the kids
We have to fight for the kids.
Two lines later
We have to fight for abortion rights
I want my grandkids and their grandkids to know what we did here tonight.
Well they're not gonna know if you abort em you dizzy kunt.
Jebuzz, do you even smell the shit coming outta you mouth???

Reactions: 232593
Not when you realize it's majority women/minority men who vote Democrat. Women are all emotions, what's fair, what feels safe etc.

The whole fucking event was nothing but black women and cucked white men. I will admit there wasn't much woke talk except when Michelle Obama started her anti-white bullshit. According to her us whites are scared of intelligent black women. I'd take her up on that offer if there was an intelligent one there. I'm no fan of Harris or her policies, but to be fair it was nice hearing her speak clearly and not losing a battle with the teleprompter and tossing a word salad on stage like Biden does.

Reactions: BCP
The whole fucking event was nothing but black women and cucked white men. I will admit there wasn't much woke talk except when Michelle Obama started her anti-white bullshit. According to her us whites are scared of intelligent black women. I'd take her up on that offer if there was an intelligent one there. I'm no fan of Harris or her policies, but to be fair it was nice hearing her speak clearly and not losing a battle with the teleprompter and tossing a word salad on stage like Biden does.

Most of the people I see speaking there remind me of bullshit corporate bureaucrats. Kamala is the lady who got promoted to middle manager because she fucked the regional manager. Tom Walz is the old white man who somehow still has a job with HR after 29 years. Mr Obama was the only one who looked legitimate, Mrs Obama is just another dumbfuck.

Most of the people I see speaking there remind me of bullshit corporate bureaucrats. Kamala is the lady who got promoted to middle manager because she fucked the regional manager. Tom Walz is the old white man who somehow still has a job with HR after 29 years. Mr Obama was the only one who looked legitimate, Mrs Obama is just another dumbfuck.

Speaking of Barrack Obama, it's been so long since I've heard him give a speech, I forgot just how fucking arrogant and smug he is! Literally the entire anti-Trump rhetoric throughout the 4 days was no attack on his policies, but rather just personal attacks. Literally nothing but just saying how Trump cares about nobody but himself. The amount of projecting they all were doing was insane even for them!

There's an internet rumor that W will be a guest speaker there. Really doubt it but with that tool who the fuck knows.
You've gotta admit that it's at least "interesting", that no living former VP's or Presidents on the Republican side were willing to speak at the Republican convention (or endorse the nominee) ... but literally every living former Democratic VP and President spoke and endorsed at the DNC. (Well ... I guess you don't "have to" admit that, but it's still interesting.) I think the Republican Party needs to get their rambling Hannibal Lecter-loving candidate on message pretty damn quickly, or this one isn't going to be close.

• Haha
Reactions: MJF, BCP and ken226
Another thing I just remembered! Did you all notice when they were on the subject of gun violence and school shootings, not one word was mentioned about the Nashville shooting where the tranny murdered Christian kids?

You've gotta admit that it's at least "interesting", that no living former VP's or Presidents on the Republican side were willing to speak at the Republican convention (or endorse the nominee) ... but literally every living former Democratic VP and President spoke and endorsed at the DNC. (Well ... I guess you don't "have to" admit that, but it's still interesting.) I think the Republican Party needs to get their rambling Hannibal Lecter-loving candidate on message pretty damn quickly, or this one isn't going to be close.
All former living republican presidents are fucking establishment democrats.

Reactions: ken226
polite society

It's this

They all go to the same schools, major in similar degrees, play similar sports, vacation in the same places, combination of military/civil service/community stuff then get elected by kissing the right ass or being related to the right people

They'll never accept Trump because he didn't do any of that

Reactions: wvfarrier
Pedophiles tend to stay in their safe circles, you know what I mean, right?

Reactions: Cody S
Isn't it hilarious when stooges like Ophra, Obama, Sanders and Pritzker talk about wealth inequality?All millionaires and billionaires talking about inequality. What they are really saying is we are the only ones who get to be filthy rich.If they are that concerned about it then give your wealth away for real. Forgo your 15 million dollar house in Hawaii and give the cash away. Give 1 million to 15 people then there will be 15 less people with wealth inequality. I hope the people who vote for this clown show suffer mightily the rest of their born days, financially, physically, emotionally and any other dam ally I can think of. Here's the thing. If you keep putting your hand on a hot stove believing the stove wont burn you until your hand is a useless mass of scar tissued burnt decrepit flesh you deserve to suffer.