• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Does anyone know if those container ships are to large to go though the Panama Canal ?

If you are curious whats parked out there and wether or not it will fit.

Also there is a waiting period to get throught the canal. Currently 2weeks round trip.
BE8C28B5-5CBE-47C5-BF1A-09308EA8907B.png

There are also fees associated and increased fuel cost.

83BC702C-2A80-42F8-AB99-AB394C9620B9.png

So though it seems viable in concept, looks like it might be cheaper and roughly similar time frame for them to wait it out.

You sir, are the exception.

I did 32 straight and my wife did 34 last week on the same day.

A couple months ago, during the "refrigerator famine of 2021".......

We had a tenant whose fridge went out and had to be replaced in less than "6 - 8 weeks no guarantees though.....", because they had a baby.

Because the apartment was a historic building the size of the unit mattered so we couldn't 'upgrade' to a 25cf or larger.

I called Best Buy and asked the young lady at the store about the "unit in stock on the floor", she said yes, we can get that delivered tomorrow.

Then I said, "can you walk back there and measure it for me to be sure it'll fit in the hole"........ [insert "that's what he/she/they/zhe said joke"]....

...... and explained the circumstances.

She told me to hold for a minute.........

......then the next thing I knew I was talking to a guy at the call center in Mexico City....

Nice guy, we had a great laugh discussing the fucking useless lazy fat cow in the store in Tucson and agreed it would be difficult for him to get a tape measure on it from........

.......Mexico City
Did you call the store and regional managers and complain?

Did you call the store and regional managers and complain?
Sorry Karen, my time is too valuable for that......

..... just laughed with a fellow worker (Sebastian in Mexico City) and mocked the fat lazy american.....

....then I called Lowe's commercial desk and had one delivered, it cost less and didn't contribute one cent to Bill Gates' empire.

I am both the top and bottom of the food chain in my business, who the fuck would I complain to?

Fuck Bill Gates and Best Buy

[/vote with your money]

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr