• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

EDITED: I have become a member. Thanks for the advice!

JohnJameson

Mr. Moxy
Minuteman
Oct 7, 2021
Fort Bragg
Good evening everyone,
I'm looking to sell ammo on the BUY/SELL thread. But I don't have permission. I have donated $10 this month toward the site, but I still see that I cannot post in there.

What does it take in order to post in the BUY/SELL section of SniperHide?
V/R
John Jameson

so no dancing ? even a little shaky , shaky a hula dance , one of those really cool but funny named Spanish dances or even meringue dancing or flamenco . tap dancing like the Nicholas Brothers some soft shoe

lol

Last edited:

Attachments

• .350 Leg.jpg
    .350 Leg.jpg
    520.6 KB · Views: 63
Good evening everyone,
I'm looking to sell ammo on the BUY/SELL thread. But I don't have permission. I have donated $10 this month toward the site, but I still see that I cannot post in there.

What does it take in order to post in the BUY/SELL section of SniperHide?
V/R
John Jameson
Send me 1000k of .223 and I’ll let you in.

I see you figured it out. May want to post the actual price you want to avoid confusion. Unless I’m allowed to purchase 3 rounds for $1.50 just to try

Reactions: JohnJameson
Donating the 10 bucks buys you nothing (not even a reach around from thmfic). The 20 bucks for the upgrade is what does the trick. It says supporter by your name so you are gtg. You should be able to post in the buy-sell-trade forum.

Reactions: JohnJameson
I see you figured it out. May want to post the actual price you want to avoid confusion. Unless I’m allowed to purchase 3 rounds for $1.50 just to try

Yeah we don't do math round here

I wanna play!

1. I've always had chili with beans in it. I don't know what's "proper". Since I'm not from Texas, I'm probably wrong. 😆

2. I can take it or leave it. I rarely eat that kind of stuff.

3. No.

4. Buy or load a bunch of ammo and actually go out and shoot the fucking thing. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Welcome aboard man.

Here is the optional membership questionnaire:

1. Does proper chili have beans or no beans?

2. What are your thoughts on imitation crab meat?

3. Do you have a parlor stove? If yes, what kind of coal do you burn in it?

4. What is the best way to give a new rifle a 'battle worn' look?

You forgot soft tacos...

Welcome aboard man.

Here is the optional membership questionnaire:

1. Does proper chili have beans or no beans?

2. What are your thoughts on imitation crab meat?

3. Do you have a parlor stove? If yes, what kind of coal do you burn in it?

4. What is the best way to give a new rifle a 'battle worn' look?

How did you forget soft tacos?

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
How did you forget soft tacos?

Thanks to Jill, the wife of some creepy dude named Peter, and the awesome rebuttal right back in Jill's face by Mayra Flores, the ONLY halal tacos now are BREAKFAST tacos. Every other form of tacos are haram and will be strictly enforced by the hijab police...

anim_lol.gif

Reactions: LeftyJason
I wanna play!

1. I've always had chili with beans in it. I don't know what's "proper". Since I'm not from Texas, I'm probably wrong. 😆

2. I can take it or leave it. I rarely eat that kind of stuff.

3. No.

4. Buy or load a bunch of ammo and actually go out and shoot the fucking thing. 😁
you are wrong
1. No fucking beans ever
2. correct response has something to do with model trains
3. trick question meant to catch the unaware ....
4. Throw it down the driveway

Ebay takes 12.9 percent of your total sale including shipping and 1099 you so there's that.....
I have to disagree, Ebay only charges that if you sell as a retailer and often. They send out emails all the time for free 5 listings for 30 days. Also the 10-99 only applies if you make a profit off the item sold. It does not count toward selling old or used gear for a "loss"

I have to disagree, Ebay only charges that if you sell as a retailer and often. They send out emails all the time for free 5 listings for 30 days. Also the 10-99 only applies if you make a profit off the item sold. It does not count toward selling old or used gear for a "loss"
Free listing means they don't charge for posting the ad. The 12.9 is hard fact up to 7500 bucks selling price then it drops. They 1099 everything now that Fuck Joe Biden needs more money to give to Ukraine(himself). Don't need to believe me check ebays site.