• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Educate me on Bushnell elite tactical line

JS624

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 10, 2014
Washington
Hey guys,
I'm wondering if you can educate me on quality of Bushnell elite tactical line. It looks to me that the xrs 4.5-30 is there flagship model comparable with that of the g2 rzr and NF atacr in that 2-3k price range but where the rest fall into place like the dmr ii, hdmr ii, ers,Lrs etc. Too many models I want to know what I'm looking at whike comparing
thanks

The DMR II is probably one of the best of the group, but the LRTS gives it a run for its money - you sacrifice a bit of magnification range for a wee bit of optical quality. The "old" XRS is being replaced with an XRS II sometime later this year and the "old" ERS is being replaced by an ERS II hopefully within the same timeframe.

Hey guys,
I'm wondering if you can educate me on quality of Bushnell elite tactical line. It looks to me that the xrs 4.5-30 is there flagship model comparable with that of the g2 rzr and NF atacr in that 2-3k price range but where the rest fall into place like the dmr ii, hdmr ii, ers,Lrs etc. Too many models I want to know what I'm looking at whike comparing
thanks

Comparing the XRS 4.5-30 to the Razor II or ATACR is not a good comparison as while the XRS is a good scope it is not in the same league as the other two.