• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Election deniers, do you vote?

Are you possibly retarded becuase the first line answered your "question."

You were here for the fake pandemic??? 😱😱😱 Like I dont remember all you 2020 retards joining. 🤣🤣🤣

I remember that time we all caught you in the sheep pen with your pants around your ankles. Taking a piss. Sure.....😳

Joined in Nov of 19. I'm sure I am not the only one who remembers you from that thread, and how you licked the nuts of that plague avatar guy...lol. But again, shows you have some integrity for owning up to it. I have no problem giving credit. So good on you... :)

I also know enough, to know, that I am not an expert on many of the topics discussed on the wider forum. Best for me to read and learn. Something along the lines of "opening ones mouth and removing all doubt..."

Reactions: Ronws
Joined in Nov of 19. I'm sure I am not the only one who remembers you from that thread, and how you licked the nuts of that plague avatar guy...lol. But again, shows you have some integrity for owning up to it. I have no problem giving credit. So good on you... :)

I also know enough, to know, that I am not an expert on many of the topics discussed on the wider forum. Best for me to read and learn. Something along the lines of "opening ones mouth and removing all doubt..."
Same here. I find I learn more and draw less fire when I stay quiet.

Which can be hard to do.

Also, I find that you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Post a lot and you will be criticized for having mental diarrhea. Don't post enough and you are a glowie here to sow discontent and cornfusion.

Also, it is difficult to admit when one has the weak position, as you have done. Others simply cannot. They will go to their grave "always being right." Evidently, it was learned at some point in time that being an argumentative and insulting is what being grown up is all about.

Last edited:

It's says your join date on your profile cheif. 👍Aug 29, 2020

You can try to characterize discussions in the short time leading up to two weeks to flatten curve how ever you want. Lots of heated arguments were had between the "tin foil hats" and the "scientists" Not a lot of info was available. There was a lot of fraud coming out of academia to support it. Who expected the entire scientific and medical community to lie like they did...

Protect us from evil. Vote republican. 🤣🤣🤣 the height of peganry.
It's says your join date on your profile dipshit. Aug 29, 2020

You can try to characterize discussions in the short time leading up to two weeks to flatten curve how ever you want. Lots of heated arguments were had between the "tin foil hats" and the "scientists" Not a lot of info was available. There was a lot of fraud coming out of academia to support it. Who expected the entire scientific and medical community to lie like they did...
Hey dipshit, work on your search skills. I was oldsalty before oldsalty2, lost email and old account deactivated upon my request. Now go search with your increased skillset.

Please don't try to rationalize your position. The "I fucked up" admission a while back was good enough for me. Really, its ok, lol... Just leave it at that.

Same here. I find I learn more and draw less fire when I stay quiet.

Which can be hard to do.

Also, I find that you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Post a lot and you will be criticized for having mental diarrhea. Don't post enough and you are a glowie here to sow discontent and cornfusion.

Also, it is difficult to admit when one has the weak position, as you have done. Others simply cannot. They will go to their grave "always being right." Evidently, it was learned at some point in time that being an argumentative and insulting is what being grown up is all about.
Well ya and both of you are probably glowies soooo....

I have an idea. Post a picture of your long range precision rifle or rifles. And tell me your 700y dope. 🤣

Well ya and both of you are probably glowies soooo....

I have an idea. Post a picture of your long range precision rifle or rifles. And tell me your 700y dope. 🤣
Here, I have something you need. Because I care and want you to be well.

1722982440573.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
Hey dipshit, work on your search skills. I was oldsalty before oldsalty2, lost email and old account deactivated upon my request. Now go search with your increased skillset.

Please don't try to rationalize your position. The "i fucked up" admission a while back was good enough for me. Really, its ok, lok... Just leave it at that.
Go search. Like I take orders from you dip shits. 🤣🤣🤣 some of you retards can really make me laugh.

And life advice. 🤣🤣🤣

Bro. Football season is almost to start. Might have some time in the off-season.
Exactly. Sounds about right, sadly.

Making fun of the virtue signaling retardery. What does it look like? People absolving themselves of responsibility in this mess, claiming to be fighting evil. 🤣🤣🤣

It's always a zoo when all you "memebers" that only show up around election time start posting. 🤣🤣🤣
I post regularly, not just during election season. Me is starting to think you got hacked as you come across vastly different than the old school supercorndogs. Or you are here for entertainment. It is the bear pit.

Reactions: OldSalty2
Exactly. Sounds about right, sadly.

I post regularly, not just during election season. Me is starting to think you got hacked as you come across vastly different than the old school supercorndogs. Or you are here for entertainment. It is the bear pit.
I feel like I have always been this childish and abrsive when trolling. Not that I don't have a point about this worshipping of man, and people trying to wash their hands clean of the evil they aren't saying saything or doing anything about because they voted.

My quote of you was tongue cheek. It's what I see every day. Men to mesmerized by sports or money to fulfill their responsibilities.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I feel like I have always been this childish and abrsive when trolling. Not that I don't have a point about this worshipping of man, and people trying to wash their hands clean of the evil they aren't saying saything or doing anything about because they voted.

My quote of you was tongue cheek. It's what I see every day. Men to mesmerized by sports or money to fulfill their responsibilities.

And yet you offer nothing but insults and mockery for those who attempt to get involved in some form or another. At least within the scope of their influence. Like I said, how edgelord of you. And bro, you suck at trolling haha...

View attachment 8474500

Did you know that insult is for when someone is mad?
Now that I have found that feeling of yours, I shall do an irish jig on it, reminiscent of Bruce Willis in "The Last Boy Scout."

And yes, I am a boomer. Literally by demographic. So, I am still waiting for my insult.

Actually, full disclosure, I have no feelings left. Most burned out long ago and a few others were surgically removed. There is a reason my call sign is Senor Pendejo. Though my close friends call me Culero Gigante.