• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes EO Tech Vudu 5-25x FFP shorty?

jordonc

Private
Minuteman
May 23, 2017
GA
Anyone in here get to use the EO Tech Vudu 5-25x FFP short scope? I got to check it out at Purgatory for a second on the reps rifle before a stage. I know they aren’t out yet, but I’m trying to decide between that and a new Bushnell XRS for my new Lanxang 6.5 so I was hoping for some more info since it’s not on the website.

what reticle do they have in it?

i have a 3.5-18 ffp i picked up off a prize table...when i took it out to zero/track test at 100 it was all spot on...only shot about 30-40 rounds so no idea on durability/reliability yet

everything about it and features seems really nice for the $1600-$1800 price range

turrets feel good, not sloppy
zero stop
10 mil/rev turrets
illumination
tool-less resetting turrets
....then they dropped a turd ass mil hash reticle into it, with no numbering system in 2017!! whoever made that decision should be fired asap...its like they put all this effort into making a nice scope, then just gave up when it came to the reticle

What you saw, you probably weren't supposed to see. I would suggest going by the EOTech booth at SHOT to check it out. The 3.5-18's now have H59 reticles (I have one) and I would like to think this, if it exists, will have at least that as well.

Last edited:
The rep handed it to me to look through....

What you saw, you probably weren't supposed to see. I would suggest going by the EOTech booth at SHOT to check it out. The 3.5-18's now have H59 reticles (I have one) and I would like to think this, if it exists, will have at least that as well.