• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Epic DUI Prank

The reveal was pretty weak. If they really want to prevent a 5th why not just put a bullet in this fucker's skull. I have five destroyed disks in my back due to a drunk (Dec 12, 1999) and I'd love to kill the fucker who did it but he was thankfully killed when he hit us.

It's sad because he clearly thinks it's funny. He will absolutely do it again, he learned nothing from this.

They should have incorporated some information like... "you killed some people" etc etc. or even better say he killed his daughter

It's sad because he clearly thinks it's funny. He will absolutely do it again, he learned nothing from this.

They should have incorporated some information like... "you killed some people" etc etc. or even better say he killed his daughter

I agree, its sad that He thought it was hilarious after he found out it was just a joke. They definitely should have kept going with it. As was said above; say that he killed his daughter, etc. Some people can never learn, or don't care because they've gotten away with it without causing serious injuries, etc like this guy.