• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Movie Theater Event Horizon, so good!

Grog11

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2018
Anthem, Arizona
Ok, this movie friggin’ rocks! I watched it again through Amazon for the first tim in, like, 8 years, and it still holds up. A pretty smart horror movie in space!

If you like horror, Sci-Fi, Laurence Fishburn, this is your flick!

Reactions: Rstrick0352
Event Horizon is one of my least favorites. It just totally creeps me out. With Alien, the story at least ends with a smidgen of hope. I see none, whatsoever, in EH. It's just an augering downer all the way. Not for me.

Greg

If you like it, check out "Clover Paradox" and "10 Cloverfield Lane". The first Cloverfield movie sucked, the last two were badass. Each one is a stand alone film too. Paradox takes place in space, Lane takes place in a bunker with John Goodman. I can't say anymore about it or it'll ruin it.

Paradox was terrible.
10 cloverfield was only good until the end. It would have been much better if Goodman just had them fooled and nothing was wrong

I actually liked the original Cloverfield. For a low budget flick it had great special effects.