• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Facial Hair Dilemma

Re: Facial Hair Dilemma

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAGUA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a solution for you hairy bastards..SHAVE
laugh.gif
</div></div>

don't piss me off....
DSCN1048.jpg
</div></div>
Is that Sean Connery
shocked.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAGUA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAGUA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a solution for you hairy bastards..SHAVE
laugh.gif
</div></div>

don't piss me off....
DSCN1048.jpg
</div></div>
Is that Sean Connery
shocked.gif
</div></div>

THE DAY IS MINE TREBEK!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpt. obvious</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAGUA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAGUA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a solution for you hairy bastards..SHAVE
laugh.gif
</div></div>

don't piss me off....
DSCN1048.jpg
</div></div>
Is that Sean Connery
shocked.gif
</div></div>

THE DAY IS MINE TREBEK! </div></div>

I think you all need the rapy.

My beard isn't the problem but my Mustache is. Went to a Magpul ACS as its 8 inches long were the standard stock is 7. If you are still having a problem, you can again another 1/2 inch with the optional thicker butt-pad. Also the ACS has a much tighter fit which helps.

-Ed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ISBe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I'm having problems with my CTR stock pulling out my facial hair. Anyone else have this problem? What are you doing about it? </div></div>
Uh, nose trimmer?