Fence going up around the Supreme Court House

I hope so. The only branch of government the Democrats do not completely control, and they have been ramping up the rhetoric and riling up their Brown (Black) Shirts.

Don't forget, when leftists riot, burn down government buildings, and murder people it's their "mostly peaceful" but constitutional right, and the Democrats support it. If the right protests and it gets a little out of hand it's a full blown insurrection and we need to form an illegal committee that produces a choreographed "report".

If the right protests and it gets a little out of hand it's a full blown insurrection and we need to form an illegal committee that produces a choreographed "report".
It only got out of hand because the ATF and FBI were embedded to make sure of it... They needed it to seal the steal.

SC is hearing a few 2A cases.. maybe a big ruling.

It only got out of hand because the ATF and FBI were embedded to make sure of it... They needed it to seal the steal.

SC is hearing a few 2A cases.. maybe a big ruling.
2a isn't in any danger with this court and nobody would riot for a positive ruling. Support for gun control is at a all time low across both sides of the isle except for a few blue hair fairies

2a isn't in any danger with this court and nobody would riot for a positive ruling. Support for gun control is at a all time low across both sides of the isle except for a few blue hair fairies
I don't know.. there are a bunch of states already banning large mags and AR15s.
e929bfdbcb8e48d104712ba204cf709b.jpg

They are always ready for some mostly peaceful protests...

Reactions: UKDslayer
Well, whatever it is, it'll be something that pisses off Dems, because they're the only ones that throw hissy fits when shit doesn't go their way. So of the 3 options to choose from, Roe V Wade is the only one that would send the libtards into a rage.

I wish liberals would get so mad that more light themselves on fire in protest. That would make me very happy.

Branden

I don't think anything left on the docket is explosive enough to get the SC worried like Roe did. Chervon deference is going to be huge but in a nerdy "inside baseball" kind of way. Trump could stir folks up but Progressives already expect it and there is a gun case coming that could at it's worse "allow folks accused of domestic abuse" to keep their guns until convicted but even then that isn't nearly as upsetting as Roe.

I'm dreaming of the Honorable Justice Clarence Thomas slipping in another kick to the nuts of the anti-gun folks with the Rahimi case. Ideally he holds it till Independence Day but that might be a bit too "overtly political" but it would be a wonderful thing.