• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Field Firing Solutions Webinar - Satuday, May 28

CoryT

Gunsite Rangemaster
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 5, 2004
    Paulden, AZ
    www.gunsite.com
    With an upcomming special XLR class, I'll be running another Webinar on Field Firing Solutions on <span style="text-decoration: line-through">Sunday, May 22.</span> (now Saturday, May 28) It's free, no obligation or purchase required, just send me an email or PM to get an invitation sent out so you can connect into the presentation. Allow about about 4 hours for the full show, it's interactive so you can ask questions as we go along. You'll need a phone line and your Web browser.

We max out at 50 participants, if we over book I'll setup another later in the day.

Re: Field Firing Solutions Webinar - Satuday, May 28

Invitations will go out in email tomorrow. If you don't have your invitation by Wednesday, check your junk mail folder. If you can't locate it, please email me at gunsmithyATgunsite.com so I can resend you the registration link.

invitation received..... I'll be in the field for a shooting session, but with my CF19 toughbook with me .... I'll take a breack and I'll hope in a good internet connection.....

thanks

Thank you for the hosting the webinar. I found it very helpful and the scope validatation the most handy.

Thanks for the clear explainations! For example: Even though the manual explains how to determine wind speeds using the built in calculator your explaination cleared up the fuzzy details and brought the proceedure into focus.

Thank youfor your time, and I hope to attend more as it was like drinking from a fire hydrant.

awe crap.....
    frown.gif

I know these will come in handy, the webinar sold me on FFS, once I have it in my hands it will be nice to follow along with the videos so I don't confuse myself trying to do everything at once.

The way you stepped thru everything made it much simpler to understand verse my normal way of learning new software, which is the click on everything method

Cory, I just stumbled on to this thread. I was just wondering how the rest of sections being posted was coming. As a user of FFS D3 Im interested in seeing the upgrades to the newer versions. Thanks again for the great info.