• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Hunting & Fishing Finally, some honesty in big buck hunting

Sendero_Man

OMWP... the way I roll
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 29, 2007
    Buffalo, Wyoming
    montanagunslings.com
    Here's a picture of the new world record whitetail. It was taken by the cousin of a co-worker's sister's, uncle's, best friend's, son-in-law's cousin. Reportedly it will score 2603-1/8 by B&C standard and was shot in West Texas on a really windy day around a curve. Supposedly, this deer had killed a Brahma bull, two Land Rovers and six Jehovah's Witnesses in the last two weeks alone. They said it was winning a fight with Bigfoot when it was shot.....

big_buck2.jpg

Re: Finally, some honesty in big buck hunting

You did mean to add that this was a record for a <span style="text-decoration: underline">non-typical</span> whitetail, right?
    laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya, I passed that one up a few times. Let him grow up! </div></div>He means me, in my younger years.
    laugh.gif

I can see with those terible genes that they would take him out of the gene pool. I personally take there freaks out of the gene pool to let the big bucks do there work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWILLIAMS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can see with those terible genes that they would take him out of the gene pool. I personally take there freaks out of the gene pool to let the big bucks do there work. </div></div>Again, I think he means me.
    laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KClark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that's the buck I shot last fall, hit him in the shoulder with my 30/06 Magnum, bullet just bounced off. </div></div>

Thats cuz you war shootin dem match boolits. Shoulda had dem snipar boolits and youda had em.

Yeah, I seen his brotha in arizona January 31st. I glassed him up last day of archery season. He was about 500 yards, so I got my bow out and started my stock. Well I got within 15 yards, I was thinking (He's a coues deer here in arizona, the world recored non typical is like a 158 or something). I'm scorin him in my head I got like 684 1/8. Needless to say he was to small for me! So I walked out and let him grow another year.

LOL.

Sure that isn't one of those bucks from the Rocky Mountain Arsenal? ... been chewing on one those glow in the dark mineral licks.

HA!!!

Nice rack, but looks like only a 3yr old. Got a skinny neck and lacking the 'Roman nose' of a true mature back. Shame to take him before his 'time'...
    laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How did his horns get so big? </div></div>

He drank this:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t-3qncy5Qfk&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t-3qncy5Qfk&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KClark</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How did his horns get so big? </div></div>

He drank this:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t-3qncy5Qfk&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t-3qncy5Qfk&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

Oh man, did you just bust out the powerthirst video? It's crystal meth in a can!