• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Firearm shop in Atlantic city, Jersey city, Manhattan

dartvidar

Private
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2010
Hi, I going to buy some new scopes for my rifles. I will go on vacation to Atlantic city, Jersey city and Manhattan next month.
Does anyone know about good firearm shops in these citys, that has a good selection of scop and parts?
I live over sea so I will come to US for a short vacation.

Being intimately familiar with all three locations, i strongly suggest you skip the jersey stores and limit your shopping to nyc...in particular Cameraland. Cameraland is a site sponsor and tremendous supporter of our sport. Contact Doug at Cameraland and let him know what you need and I have total confidence that he will have it there upon your arrival. Top notch service prices and equipment.

For Optics, You can try cameraland:

Camera Land NY
575 Lexington Avenue,
New York, NY 10022-6102

Telephone: (866) 906-8668 or toll free at 1-866-9065879

Being intimately familiar with all three locations, i strongly suggest you skip the jersey stores and limit your shopping to nyc...in particular Cameraland. Cameraland is a site sponsor and tremendous supporter of our sport. Contact Doug at Cameraland and let him know what you need and I have total confidence that he will have it there upon your arrival. Top notch service prices and equipment.

I couldn't agree more. CLNY has great inventory and lots of good deals. Let Doug (or Neil) know what you're looking for and they will find you a deal.

It won't b a deal when you pay 9% sales tax if buy it there in ny, unless he mails it to you. As to local gun store, you'll get better selection from local perp on the grounds of NYC 's(borough Manhattan) finest projects

Unless you have somewhere specific to go to in jersey city i would skipped that hell hole. Wild wood, LBI would be my places to visit for some fun. The jersey shore is not that bad, but the turds from ny start flocking here soon.

OP, if you are staying in jersey city for more than a minute, go to cameraland, figure out what you want, return to jersey city, call cameraland, place your order over the phone, have the scopes shipped to jersey city, and viola...no 9% sales tax.