• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

Five Free Bernie Stickers -- First come First Served!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Ok, so a few months ago I had a handful of Bernie Stickers made. And they disappeared like hotcakes! So I had a bunch more made. Enough for everyone!

1568669978251.png

First, the story is true. He came to Vermont in the '60s and hung out in some Commune spewing his garbage to the point that they kicked him out. He would not work, contribute... nothing. He just spewed Marxist crap. So no fake news here!

So anyone who PM's me can have 5 free Bernie stickers. Almost no strings attached.

The non-strings. You don't get recorded for ordering one. You donate to noone. You have to do nothing. You won't go on any lists. Noone will know who got them. It's between you and me... and I will delete your address and my memory! You get 5 free stickers.

The strings.... You have to stick them in fun places. And send pictures of where you post them! Don't have to post here. But at least send to me so I can get a laugh. I suggest Starbucks, Prius's, College Campuses, Copies of The New York Times, Democrat campaign offices... anywhere funny! With some creativity and some (sniper) stealth... we can manage to get a million impressions in the eyes of anyone thinking that Bernie is anything but an idiot.

And you don't have to be as epic as this guy... who, so far, has the first place trophy for the ultimate sticker troll!

1568670220702.png

Yes, that is "the Commie" himself!

If you want 5.... just send me a PM. And your stickers will go out in the mail so you can have some fun with them. I have about 300 of them left (after stickerizing the whole place here.)

So.... game on! Yours for the asking.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Dang! That was a real coup, but just think if he could’ve gotten it stuck on to that bald spot!!

I think there could be a market for Bernie Urinal Stickers..., bullseye across the bald spot.

Where Commies are concerned, that's the best thing to do with them (of a peaceful nature...), and of course, there's that precedent.

Greg

Crap how did I miss this?! When messages are popping left and right I musta missed it. Still have some?
Hell yes.... send me a pm with your address for a first class envelope and stickers are on the way!

Just post a great picture of where you stick them! Preferably in Starbucks, on Bernie's bald spot or in a place where we can blame Joe Biden!

We are supposed to be snipery here. Which means we are stealthy, have tradecraft and can be Sooper Dooper sneaky getting into and out of places. So show where you can put a sticker, spanky!

PM me and stickers are yours!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Hell yes.... send me a pm with your address for a first class envelope and stickers are on the way!

Just post a great picture of where you stick them! Preferably in Starbucks, on Bernie's bald spot or in a place where we can blame Joe Biden!

We are supposed to be snipery here. Which means we are stealthy, have tradecraft and can be Sooper Dooper sneaky getting into and out of places. So show where you can put a sticker, spanky!

PM me and stickers are yours!

Cheers,

Sirhr
Outstanding thank you! Walking into dinner will PM when I get out dumping the phone in the console. Thanks!

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Sometimes. I accidentally kick the back of seats...

I really want to do this, but it will mean that I’ll have to go out of my way to go places I would normally never be seen.

Challenge accepted!

Pm inbound.

I have a number of PM's.... and more stickers ready to go out. I WILL get to you towards the end of the week. Have a couple of days of lecturing to do to impressionable little cadets... and so will need to wait to get the new requests out. I HAVE your PM's... and you will get your stickers.

I think I have about 100 left... so get them requests in now!

As I think Bernie and Biden are starting to crash and burn... I am about to order more stickers... Thinking that the phrase "Beating Elizabeth "Lieawatha" Warren is NOT Domestic Violence" seems like a good one?

Let me know if you like the idea...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Trying to think if I can put one on my drone and attach it to a watertower, or some other high up "how the fuck did that get there spot"......hmmmmm

Reactions: 308220
Hi folks:

I have a bunch of PM's that I have not had time to answer. The first traunch of stickers went out and should be in devious little hands by now...

For those who have sent me notes but not heard from me... I have lots of stickers and you will get some!

Just going to be next week before I have the time to get this done.

In the mean time... look forward to photos of your sticker placements!

And if anyone wants some of my next stickers, they will read "Beating Elizabeth Warren is not Domestic Violence."

Those will be available in November!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Sounds good thanks....living on an island of conservatism in a sea of liberal shit it shouldn't be too difficult to find a roosting spot

Ok folks... the last batch of stickers is going out. If you have PM'd me you are taken care of.

I have ONE envelope left un-addressed with the last four stickers!

So the first person to post here "I'll Take them" and PM me with a mailing address, they will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Now, start posting some pictures all you stealthy sneaky Pete types! You aren't all snipery for no reason. Let's see some sticker tradecraft!

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. The new stickers will be coming soon.... and read "Beating Elizabeth Warren is not domestic violence." Those will come out after she wins nomination. If it's someone else, believe me.... there will be stickers for that idiot, too!

DO we have any updates - any pictures?

I didn't order any stickers because I live in a Trump stronghold and rarely venture into enemy territory, but surely some of you guys have been up to some mischief.

I'm going to town this weekend I'll get pictures too! I was at the air show last weekend and totally forgot

I have stickers, but also live in a state that the President won.........I do see cars on the interstate, and local roads, with assorted Bernie bumper stickers................but I won't follow them very far.......I carry the stickers in my truck, so one day I will "SCORE"........maybe I should find the location of the local Democratic headquarters...........

I received mine! Thank you! Gonna make it worth your while?

great job bumping this up, good reminder.
i have two out, and they have been there for a while.
i dont want to waste them by having them pulled off right away, so i look for good spots i can somewhat monitor.
ive seen some highschool kids pointing at the one, bout a week ago
ill figger out how to post photos soon and get my two, so far, up.

Mike, if you're using your phone,
Click here on attach files:

Screenshot_20191104-161959_Chrome.jpg

Then it will take you here:

Then, click on the bars next to recent.

Screenshot_20191104-162025_Files.jpg

Then click here:

Screenshot_20191104-162137_Files.jpg

Click on gallery and select the photo you want.
Rinse and repeat as necessary.

Click on full image or it will be a tiny pic.

No wayyyy, I hope this works...
Number 4, hopefully I don't download the Damn gallery again.
I think I Fuckin did it.
Standby

Attachments

• 20191104_185402.jpg
    20191104_185402.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 20191104_185350.jpg
    20191104_185350.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 48
1577730393602.png

This was him getting arrested while he was fighting for civil rights. I wonder what kind of stickers were made while he did this.

That Bernie picture with the sticker in the foreground needs to be sent to FOX, breitbart, townhall.com, etc

1577737239824.png

So out of something like 200 stickers distributed to the four corners of this fair land... we have two that have actually appeared with photos! Two!

There's two awesome 'Hiders here... and something like 48 slackers. Slackers I tell ya!

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. The Bernie bald Head shot has been rather widely distributed... But by all means, feel free to disseminate further!

Reactions: Barneybdb
You sed "Disseminate":
:giggle:
verb

1. introduce semen into (a woman or a female animal) by natural or artificial means.
    "the mares are inseminated when they are at their most receptive"

I count four stickers with pictures posted in this thread, though admittedly none are my own:

Totally weird and a coincidence that this happened to spring up at work. View attachment 7176911
No wayyyy, I hope this works...
Number 4, hopefully I don't download the Damn gallery again.
I think I Fuckin did it.

Bar that in the last few years became very popular due to being a filming location. Hopefully they do a bathroom scene.
View attachment 7196479
Downtown Minneapolis, right in the heart of Ilhan Omar's district...

Just descreat enough, it might just last awhile.