• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Five Free Bernie Stickers -- First come First Served!

You sed "Disseminate":
:giggle:
verb

1. introduce semen into (a woman or a female animal) by natural or artificial means.
    "the mares are inseminated when they are at their most receptive"
How you disseminate your stickers is your business. But if you want to put them on your Samantha Fox poster... at least send us a picture.

Just 'sayin

Sirhr

I count four stickers with pictures posted in this thread, though admittedly none are my own:
Lash, you are right... and I am wrong...

Four stickers have found homes!

That leaves just 46 slackers....

1577746918623.png

Sirhr

P. S. Seriously hope your daughter's car does not get FUBAR'd by the tolerant collegiate left. Noone would think the worse of you if you took it off before she returned to Berkeley... Just 'sayin.

• Haha
Reactions: oneshot86 and lash
I had misplaced mine, found them there in the truck ready to spread out next time I'm out

They are already talking about Bernie winning Iowa.

It's time to get these damn things out there folks! I'm just going to assume that there are 46 folks who are strategic in their timing and thinking... and that the awesomeness is about to start flowing!

Cheers,

Sirhr

P,
I'm sorry I've let you down.
Took me a little while to locate the stickers, but here is the first.

On my 18yr old stepdaughter's car.

She's in college, so this should go over like a tungsten balloon.

View attachment 7212842

Hopefully some asshat doesn't fuck her car up over it.
And, Mike, Seriously... the 'tolerant Left' is anything but. Your daughter's car and safety are worth more than some yucks here. If you have any doubts that this could cause some issues.... remove the darn sticker!

Noone will think anything but "Great dad."

And you still have three to put on area Democrat Politicians cars in the interim.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Hundreds of stickers handed out, and only a couple pictures posted? Talk about Slacker's!!!! A bunch of you!!!!

Send me those stickers so I can do your dirty work for you.

And, Mike, Seriously... the 'tolerant Left' is anything but. Your daughter's car and safety are worth more than some yucks here. If you have any doubts that this could cause some issues.... remove the darn sticker!

Noone will think anything but "Great dad."

And you still have three to put on area Democrat Politicians cars in the interim.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Gonna leave it on there at least until the day before she goes back to school.

She's got the crud like pretty much everyone else does so she may not even make it out of the house for another week.

If she gets better, her friends will see it before she does.

Some Bernie lovers must have intercepted the shipment.
None received.

The spots I want to drop my remaining supply are also spots where they could easily be removed (stainless steel walls/tile in public bathrooms) or painted over easily (drywall). With just four left I’m definitely being strategic about where I drop them. They’ve been living in my center console in case I find a target of opportunity though.

Reactions: gunman_7